Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

• Am I the only who thinks these taste odd? 2 Answers
  • Yes I'm still trying to look for this. Did they discontinue it!!14 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I never find at my stores. 32 Answers
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Briana S.
My family loves cheese. Any kind of cheese. I like to throw this in my sons lunch box for snack time or even lunch. They are great for my snack time too.
Amanda T.
Hesperia , CA
These string cheese taste amazing I love to pack these in my boys lunch boxes! They are not too pricey! Nope I always pick this brand it taste so amazing.
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
These are really good. They are way better than the kraft ones. These actually taste like cheese. I'd also like to recommend the Sargento cheese sticks.
Mehriban R.
Hagerstown, MD
I like the packaging of it but not the fan of bout it actually tastes, I don't know but to me the taste of the cheese is a little odd, not my cup of tea.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
I used to eat these when I was younger, they are great! It so easy to carry and it taste delicious and doesn't compare to anything else! I do recommend.
Destiny G.
These healthy cheese sticks are my go-to's when it comes to snacking. The cheese is delicious and the price is good. I love packing these in my lunch.
Kimberlyn R.
This is the best string cheese ever made... I remember putting then in my lunch bag back in middle school and I still do to this day... A great snack!
Rosie.80 F.
I have to hide the string cheese in the fridge because the kids will like finish it in 2 days...great healthy yummy snacks for everyone in the family.
Nick E.
Marion, OH
These are great. On the go and perfect in a lunchbox. The cheese itself is great and is high quality, not overly salty like some of the other cheeses.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
These cheeses are great. Very tasty and my kids love these. I like melting them and eating them that way. Not salty or bland like other cheese sticks.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?