Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Kelsey A.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have tried many mozzarella brands and this is my favorite every time. My whole family loves them and they are great for a quick protein snack on the go.
Amanda T.
Hesperia , CA
These string cheese taste amazing I love to pack these in my boys lunch boxes! They are not too pricey! Nope I always pick this brand it taste so amazing.
Briana S.
My family loves cheese. Any kind of cheese. I like to throw this in my sons lunch box for snack time or even lunch. They are great for my snack time too.
Maria V.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I don't really lime. Does not look natural and it doesn't taste natural either. It is practical as a snack but don't feel comfortable or healthy eating it
Angie G.
Fate, TX
A PERFECT snack for my little one throughout the day, school, etc....They are always on sale somewhere and they are delicious....I, myself, even love them
Emily S.
I absolutely love cheese, these make an awesome snack or you can easily roll them in egg and breadcrumbs, freeze them at least 2 hours and fry. Delicious.
Brittany F.
Classic kid snack that I still love as an adult. Well packaged making it easy to grab and go. Love having these on hand in my fridge. Will continue to buy.
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
These are really good. They are way better than the kraft ones. These actually taste like cheese. I'd also like to recommend the Sargento cheese sticks.
Mehriban R.
Hagerstown, MD
I like the packaging of it but not the fan of bout it actually tastes, I don't know but to me the taste of the cheese is a little odd, not my cup of tea.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
I used to eat these when I was younger, they are great! It so easy to carry and it taste delicious and doesn't compare to anything else! I do recommend.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?