Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO #38 in Cheese

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Andrea D.
Yummy string cheese! My family eats one almost every day. They are about $6 at Walmart. They come in all different flavors. Totally recommend for cheese lovers!
Katrina S.
Philadelphia, PA
These make the most perfect mozzarella sticks. Coat with eggwwash and high quality breadcrumbs and fry. YUM so good! They are also good to eat as is obviously.
Julie R.
Poplar Bluff, MO
My kids love this brand of string cheese, I have tried others but we always come back to this one. It's inexpensive as well. We will definitely continue to buy.
Julianna  W.
Granbury, TX
I love cheese, but the flavor of this brand always seems a little weak/off. I think Sargentos is better and definitely my go to brand for string cheese snacks.
Valeria C.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best string cheese hands down the whole family loves them. we buy many times a month the little one loves to snack on these just as much as i do.
Brandy H.
sumter, SC
These are one of my fave string cheese! Its full of flavors and I love pulling down the cheese and eating it. Its such a healthy low fat/cal snank for my fam.
Gabriela A.
Great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad
Lauren O.
Waconia, MN
Good for the kiddos. But could be more reasonable on the pocket book. I have also had a bad batch, not enuff salt content- item tasted sour- aka young in age?
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
They are fun to eat since you can pull them apart and taste great! This particular brand has great taste unlike some of the others you will find in the store.
Jamie G.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love cheese stick but frigo are the original cheese sticks and taste amazing. It doesn’t compare to any other cheese sticks. Snacking on them feels healthy.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?