Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO #38 in Cheese

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Desiree g.
Hard to eat just one! I always have these in my refrigerator for a quick snack for my kids! They are great for on the go. The taste is great and the texture is good too, not grainy like some string cheese!
Brianne L.
Anaheim, CA
I like the Frigo Cheeseheads cheese. I tend to buy the light version more just to save a few calories, but both are moderately priced and great for a quick snack!
Kimberly I.
My son loves to eat cheese, so every so often I purchase this for him. He either takes it to school as a snack during lunch or eats one as an after school snack.
Hannah F.
Santa Barbara, CA
These are so good! I am in college, and my roommate and I love to buy these to eat on the way to class! They are amazing on the go and when you have a moment to settle down.
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
This isn't my favorite brand of string cheese. I find it to almost be hard. It peels apart easily but it just has what I would consider an almost plastic consistency to it.
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this as a snack to go, when i am in rush. My son loves to eat this as a snack as well. He likes the taste and creamy texture of this. Its a good product overall.
Amanda S.
Best to snack on!! Very good when your on a well balanced diet! Of your planning on going on a trip these make the best snacks especially with any of you have kids!!!!
Elizabeth M.
west columbia , TX
My kids love this string cheese better than the other string cheese. And usually there is a coupon so that makes it even better when you have 5 kids and another on the way.
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
We love Frigo Cheese Heads String Cheese! We keep these in the refrigerator for school and work lunches and a quick and tasty snack. Fun to peel and eat for everyone!
Kahren c.
Mooresville , Indiana
These are great! I put them in lunch boxes, bags, and even my purse before I leave the house. While the price is a little higher than I really think it needs to be, sometimes the coupons that come out help the price.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?