Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

• Am I the only who thinks these taste odd? 2 Answers
  • Yes I'm still trying to look for this. Did they discontinue it!!14 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I never find at my stores. 32 Answers
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Julie A.
Saint cloud, MN
These are a great on the go snack for both adults and children! Great mozzarella taste and texture. They seem to always be on sale also! Which is great for this family of 4!
Aziza H.
my definite go-to when it comes to healthy snacking. paired up with a medium apple or done watermelon chunks, and you have a nutritious, low glycemic snack
Taylor C.
DELICIOUS! I love this even at 23 years old. I eat it for lunch, snack on it, and even for dinner. It's still fun to pull it apart in strands, and is so tastes also!
Katrina S.
Philadelphia, PA
These make the most perfect mozzarella sticks. Coat with eggwwash and high quality breadcrumbs and fry. YUM so good! They are also good to eat as is obviously.
Julie R.
Poplar Bluff, MO
My kids love this brand of string cheese, I have tried others but we always come back to this one. It's inexpensive as well. We will definitely continue to buy.
Andrea D.
Yummy string cheese! My family eats one almost every day. They are about $6 at Walmart. They come in all different flavors. Totally recommend for cheese lovers!
Jade J.
Best damn string cheese I've ever tried. It's cheesy. It's good. If you don't like really stringy cheese you won't like this. It's easy to open. Great for kids.
Lauren O.
Waconia, MN
Good for the kiddos. But could be more reasonable on the pocket book. I have also had a bad batch, not enuff salt content- item tasted sour- aka young in age?
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
They are fun to eat since you can pull them apart and taste great! This particular brand has great taste unlike some of the others you will find in the store.
Julianna  W.
Granbury, TX
I love cheese, but the flavor of this brand always seems a little weak/off. I think Sargentos is better and definitely my go to brand for string cheese snacks.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?