Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

• Am I the only who thinks these taste odd? 2 Answers
  • Yes I'm still trying to look for this. Did they discontinue it!!14 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I never find at my stores. 32 Answers
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Elizabeth M.
west columbia , TX
My kids love this string cheese better than the other string cheese. And usually there is a coupon so that makes it even better when you have 5 kids and another on the way.
Amanda S.
Best to snack on!! Very good when your on a well balanced diet! Of your planning on going on a trip these make the best snacks especially with any of you have kids!!!!
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
We love Frigo Cheese Heads String Cheese! We keep these in the refrigerator for school and work lunches and a quick and tasty snack. Fun to peel and eat for everyone!
Kahren c.
Mooresville , Indiana
These are great! I put them in lunch boxes, bags, and even my purse before I leave the house. While the price is a little higher than I really think it needs to be, sometimes the coupons that come out help the price.
Caitlin B.
Hixson, TN
This is my little boys favorite string cheese! He loves the cheese head man! Not only is it tasty, I like the fact that the character is geared toward children.
Nicole S.
Crystal Falls, MI
These cheese sticks are very good! The only problem I find with them is my little brother eats them all on the first day! Lol. The cheese is very creamy and filled with goodness.
Sam R.
Environmentalist Expert Level 3
These are a good snack to take string cheese you can buy them at Walmart Save Mart and WinCo but I believe Walmart has the bigger package or WinCo but I love these are my favorite
Stacy S.
String cheese is a staple in our house. It is a great on the go snack, and if my blood sugar drops it peerks me right back up. Cant live without! The cheese heads is one of our favorite picks
Cecilia R.
Prairieville, LA
I absolutely love cheese! I really enjoy this string cheese as well. It peels nicely when you want to eat it in strings but also tastes good when you just bite into it!
Liz P.
I love string cheese, but this brand was not my favorite. I thought it had a weird after taste. I was disappointed because we bought a large pack at Sam's club. I wish I liked it!
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?