Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO #56 in Cheese

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Amanda W.
long beach, CA
This is a delicious cheese product! They are easy to take on the go throw in your purse or eat well walking. These are my favorite string cheese on the market. They are so yummy and a healtheir choice than other string cheeses.
Deena T.
The perfect string cheese for my 3 year old son. He loves cheese so much that this is so perfect to take on the go or just anywhere. The best healthy snack for my family.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
My favorite string cheese! I could snack on these allllll day. It's easy to open and a great snack to grab on the go.. I love to wrap mine in turkey for that extra flavor.
Elizabeth  H.
El Paso, TX
My kids love to eat these! They have no problems opening the packages by themselves. They like to eat them at home for snacks and also want them in their school lunches.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
These are really tasty. And convenient-just enough for a snack. It's mozzarella cheese so it's a very mild-tasting cheese. It's kind of fun doing the little-pulling-the-string thing from it too.
Ashley M.
They're convenient in how they are connected, but perforated. You don't have to lose track of a bunch in your bag when they're all stuck together, but easy to separate.
Rebecca V.
We buy a bag of these every week at the store. This is our healthy go to snack in our fridge for everyone in the family. Great taste. Shelf life is great but they get eaten so quickly that we never have to worry about that.
Catherine S.
nashville, TN
I ate this brand of string cheese all the time when I was a child. It was my favorite! The perfect consistency of stringy-ness, and great flavor. A good afternoon snack.
Neydi H.
My husband loves these cheese strings for on the go snacks. I can always find these at an affordable price at our local Kroger and the quantity for the price is great.
Lindsay F.
Mesa, AZ
I eat this every day so does my kid and my husband I'm never out of this delicious cheese. I grew up eating these everyone enjoys string cheese mmm ima eat one right now mmm cheese ha-ha
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?