Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO #44 in Cheese

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
Best string cheese there is! You can pretty much find this at any grocery store. I've tried other brands/off brands and they just don't compare. I'd rather pay extra for this.
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
My kids and husband love theses, and i feel ok about letting them snack. However I do have to hide a few for myself because they are somehow always gone before I get to them...
Rosie G.
I love this brand and the flavor. I need to always make I string cheese handy for my boys. Frigo is always my go to brand. Will definitely be a repeat customer. It is also a great price.
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
Hands down favorite string cheese of all time. It makes snack time more fun for all ages and it tastes great! I recommend this product and hope you enjoy it as much as I do (:
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
This is a very nostalgic cheese stick for me (that's weird to say). I remember eating these as a child, and we still buy them now. I'm a cheese fanatic, and these are delish!
Lindsey C.
Lebanon, IN
I totally love this string cheese and it's the only brand we'll buy because all the others we've tried just don't compare,great price,great flavor and my kiddos eat it up!
Moriah M.
Kids love these! Easy to grab on the go, send for school lunches, or grab from the fridge to snack on. I love how they are individuality stapler and fairly easy to open!
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
These are really tasty. And convenient-just enough for a snack. It's mozzarella cheese so it's a very mild-tasting cheese. It's kind of fun doing the little-pulling-the-string thing from it too.
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
These remind me of my childhood, I have not had this brand in years! I always remembered having one of these in my lunches for school and I loved it. Such an easy snack.
Elizabeth  H.
El Paso, TX
My kids love to eat these! They have no problems opening the packages by themselves. They like to eat them at home for snacks and also want them in their school lunches.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?