Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO #56 in Cheese

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Belle A.
Love string cheese. I like pulling it apart to eat. I eat them for a snack and they're easy to pack to take on the go. Does not have a grainy texture like some string cheeses do.
Amanda S.
Favorite cheese sticks ever! Great to take on the go, and fit my diet because they're low in calories as well. Love using these to bake or just eat with crackers. Grab these at target all the time on sale!
Victoria C.
La Grange, Tx
These string cheeses are handy on-the-go snacks for both kids and adults. They have a way of calming hunger without resorting to sugars or dyes, and that is A OK with this momma!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
They are good, but I do prefer the the sargento brand better. My son loves string cheese and will eat them as a snack at night. They are great to grab and go or put in your lunch.
Raquel G.
I can't go to the store without having to buy these. My girls love these and I don't mind them eating these string cheese sticks. Makes a great snack and they taste delicious too!
Erika A.
Stockton, CA
My toddler absolutely loves this string cheese. He enjoys having one a day and it's very easy to enjoy. The best part is there is no mess afterwards to clean up. You just throw the wrapper away. The taste is very good and the price is decent.
Maiesha M.
Plano, TX
Love , love, love these! The whole family snacks on these and we try to keep these stocked in the fridge. They are great as a snack, a pick me up, or as part of lunch or breakfast. Basically, any time!
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
I'm kind pf a cheese addict, so i know all of the good cheeses. And this string cheese is my favorite brand ever. It's definitely the way to go in the string cheese department.
miranda r.
Chatham, IL
Great snacks! My son absolutely loves them and they are easy to grab on the go. I would recommend them to families who are busy and don't have time to prepare a healthy snack
Asia W.
Great snack with a great taste! I used to buy these when I was a teen and when I lived on my own before getting married and having kids. These have always remained a favorite.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?