Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

• Am I the only who thinks these taste odd? 2 Answers
  • Yes I'm still trying to look for this. Did they discontinue it!!14 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I never find at my stores. 32 Answers
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
This is a very nostalgic cheese stick for me (that's weird to say). I remember eating these as a child, and we still buy them now. I'm a cheese fanatic, and these are delish!
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
These are really tasty. And convenient-just enough for a snack. It's mozzarella cheese so it's a very mild-tasting cheese. It's kind of fun doing the little-pulling-the-string thing from it too.
Beth J.
Galloway, OH
Always the brand I purchase at the grocery. Great snack size for a quick bite! Nice on the boat for mini pizzas. Use English muffins and pizza sauce...top with these! YUM
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
These remind me of my childhood, I have not had this brand in years! I always remembered having one of these in my lunches for school and I loved it. Such an easy snack.
Elizabeth  H.
El Paso, TX
My kids love to eat these! They have no problems opening the packages by themselves. They like to eat them at home for snacks and also want them in their school lunches.
Deena T.
The perfect string cheese for my 3 year old son. He loves cheese so much that this is so perfect to take on the go or just anywhere. The best healthy snack for my family.
Lindsey C.
Lebanon, IN
I totally love this string cheese and it's the only brand we'll buy because all the others we've tried just don't compare,great price,great flavor and my kiddos eat it up!
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
My favorite string cheese! I could snack on these allllll day. It's easy to open and a great snack to grab on the go.. I love to wrap mine in turkey for that extra flavor.
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
This is a delicious cheese product! They are easy to take on the go throw in your purse or eat well walking. These are my favorite string cheese on the market. They are so yummy and a healtheir choice than other string cheeses.
Moriah M.
Kids love these! Easy to grab on the go, send for school lunches, or grab from the fridge to snack on. I love how they are individuality stapler and fairly easy to open!
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?