Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO #53 in Cheese

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Kay K.
Who doesn’t love string cheese. It’s a good source of protein and a good source of calcium. It’s a healthy substitute for your cravings. It has a good flavor to it. One cheese stick is satisfying my needs. It can be expensive depending where you buy it from.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
We get this in the massive 60 count package from Costco and I honestly don't have anything to say about it. It's a staple in our house and isn't going away anytime soon. Perfectly firm yet soft at the same time, stringy, not too salty, wonderful taste!
Natalie R.
Harlingen, TX
This is my daughter's absolute favorite cheese! We always have it stocked up in our refrigerator. It's a simple snack that you can easily make into a game day meal as cheese sticks! Absolutely delicious and healthy!
Bristi J.
Suwanee
These are the best string cheese. My kids love them. The flavor is better than any other. You can find them in most groceries stores. They are a great snack or addition to a lunch. I’d buy them again.
Erika M.
As far as my family is concerned this is the only option for string cheese. A healthy snack or that little extra something to pack in your kid’s lunch to let them know that you truly care.
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
These are not my absolute favorite string cheese in the world but I love being able to buy the bulk pack at Costco for such a low price! They are definitely very good and very low priced.
Megan B.
I love the texture and saltiness of theses cheese sticks.  They also shred very easily and are easy for my kids to eat.  I trust the Frigo brand and keep these in my fridge 24/7.
Alia A.
Davenport, FL
This is the only string cheese I will buy. The taste is great and my daughter loves them. They also melt perfectly when you want to add it on food. It’s a great snack and a perfect size (although I eat 3 everyday lol)
Abby S.
Fort wayne, IN
Frigo's original string cheese is the best string cheese out there. It' very affordable and perfect for a healthy snack (in moderation, of course) whether you're at home or on the go. The orignal string cheese definitely has a better texture and flavor than the light, so I would definitey recommend them over the light version.
Erin B.
Anawalt
Great snack for in between meals or if you are on the go.  Tastes great.  Frigo is the ONLY brand of "snacking" cheese I buy.  It tastes significantly better than any other brand I have tried.  I have been buying Frigo for years.  Highly recommend for quality & value!
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?