Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

• Am I the only who thinks these taste odd? 2 Answers
  • Yes I'm still trying to look for this. Did they discontinue it!!14 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I never find at my stores. 32 Answers
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Kimberly B.
Great for on the go or a lunch snack .My whole family loves this and there isn't a time where there isn't any in our fridge and yes they are gone in less then three days. The price ranges on these from $2-$4 depending on size count .
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
These are a great string cheese. They are great for snacks or to pack in lunches. I do prefer other brands over this because these are very stringy when peeled apart and can be messy. However, this is still a good option. They are affordable and widely available.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
This was my first time trying this particular brand of string cheese. I thought it was good, it peeled apart easily. I bought this at my local grocery store because it was on sale. I plan on packing it for my daughters lunch. I thought it had a good flavor, maybe a little saltier than some others I have had before.
Keeli S.
If you had this in your lunchbox you were basically the coolest kid in elementary school and that hasn't changed! I am a grown adult and am still packing this in my lunch and trying to keep my kids from eating them all in one day! They are so good, so convenient, and compared to other brands, not a bad price.
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
This is my favorite string cheese! These are a perfect on the go snack and not to mention a healthy one. Another thing I like to do with these are to cut them up into little pieces and make homemade mozzarella sticks with them! A great product all around!
Danielle R.
CALUMET CITY, IL
Best snack for kids. My girls do not like drinking milk so i know they get calcium and protien from these. They taste real and not like cardboard. Easy grab and go snack. Staple In our house. The best
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I love love love these cheese sticks. I have tried many brand and even ones more expensive but always prefer these. They taste great and are very stringy. I love to have one or two of these with my protein shakes.
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
Love this string cheese! I originally started buying this for my kids and then started buying it for me as a healthy snack! Has a great taste and super affordable! I would definitely recommend if you like cheese, want a healthier snack alternative or just because!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
My son really likes these when he wants a snack in between his snacks and meal time. Lol!! Growing boys always want and need to eat. These are a healthier option than sweets or chips.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
These are always great on the go snacks they are relatively low in calorie and healthy snack when you are just in a hurry I want to grab and go. They are extremely affordable and you get a lot of cheese sticks for your money.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?