Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

• Am I the only who thinks these taste odd? 2 Answers
  • Yes I'm still trying to look for this. Did they discontinue it!!14 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I never find at my stores. 32 Answers
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Raquel G.
I can't go to the store without having to buy these. My girls love these and I don't mind them eating these string cheese sticks. Makes a great snack and they taste delicious too!
Maiesha M.
Plano, TX
Love , love, love these! The whole family snacks on these and we try to keep these stocked in the fridge. They are great as a snack, a pick me up, or as part of lunch or breakfast. Basically, any time!
miranda r.
Chatham, IL
Great snacks! My son absolutely loves them and they are easy to grab on the go. I would recommend them to families who are busy and don't have time to prepare a healthy snack
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
Best string cheese there is! You can pretty much find this at any grocery store. I've tried other brands/off brands and they just don't compare. I'd rather pay extra for this.
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
I'm kind pf a cheese addict, so i know all of the good cheeses. And this string cheese is my favorite brand ever. It's definitely the way to go in the string cheese department.
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
My kids and husband love theses, and i feel ok about letting them snack. However I do have to hide a few for myself because they are somehow always gone before I get to them...
Asia W.
Great snack with a great taste! I used to buy these when I was a teen and when I lived on my own before getting married and having kids. These have always remained a favorite.
Rosie G.
I love this brand and the flavor. I need to always make I string cheese handy for my boys. Frigo is always my go to brand. Will definitely be a repeat customer. It is also a great price.
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
Hands down favorite string cheese of all time. It makes snack time more fun for all ages and it tastes great! I recommend this product and hope you enjoy it as much as I do (:
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
This is a very nostalgic cheese stick for me (that's weird to say). I remember eating these as a child, and we still buy them now. I'm a cheese fanatic, and these are delish!
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?