Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Belle A.
Love string cheese. I like pulling it apart to eat. I eat them for a snack and they're easy to pack to take on the go. Does not have a grainy texture like some string cheeses do.
Patricia  L.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love String cheeses! I come from a cheese family and string cheeses are a staple in my household. I love the string and stick cheeses for a light healthy snack. And I love the all the various flavors
Amanda S.
Favorite cheese sticks ever! Great to take on the go, and fit my diet because they're low in calories as well. Love using these to bake or just eat with crackers. Grab these at target all the time on sale!
Raquel G.
I can't go to the store without having to buy these. My girls love these and I don't mind them eating these string cheese sticks. Makes a great snack and they taste delicious too!
Erika A.
Stockton, CA
My toddler absolutely loves this string cheese. He enjoys having one a day and it's very easy to enjoy. The best part is there is no mess afterwards to clean up. You just throw the wrapper away. The taste is very good and the price is decent.
Victoria C.
La Grange, Tx
These string cheeses are handy on-the-go snacks for both kids and adults. They have a way of calming hunger without resorting to sugars or dyes, and that is A OK with this momma!
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
My kids and husband love theses, and i feel ok about letting them snack. However I do have to hide a few for myself because they are somehow always gone before I get to them...
miranda r.
Chatham, IL
Great snacks! My son absolutely loves them and they are easy to grab on the go. I would recommend them to families who are busy and don't have time to prepare a healthy snack
Maiesha M.
Plano, TX
Love , love, love these! The whole family snacks on these and we try to keep these stocked in the fridge. They are great as a snack, a pick me up, or as part of lunch or breakfast. Basically, any time!
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
Best string cheese there is! You can pretty much find this at any grocery store. I've tried other brands/off brands and they just don't compare. I'd rather pay extra for this.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?