Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO #53 in Cheese

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Sam E.
Winter Haven, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I'm really picky about my cheese and something about this string cheese grossed me out. The flavor was weird and I didn't like the texture so I will definitely not be buying this again.
Lesa R.
Tuttle, OK
Who doesn't love the easiness of string cheese! It's a great, easy snack. It is my on-the-go snack when I don't have time for anything else. My grandkids prefer string cheese to chips!
Heather B.
Lakeland, FL
I love this cheese and so does my daughters. Its a healthy snack which my kids love so thats a plus. I eat it string by string while my daughter takes chunks out of it. Fun to eat.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
If you have kids that love cheese then you have kids that love Frigo string cheese! They always have coupons for these so you can get a great deal if you want to buy moe than one pack!
Lindsey H.
String cheese is my favorite snack! This brand is my favorite brand of string cheese. It's great tasting and stringy, unlike many others I've tried. Packaging is logical and easy to open. 10/10 would recommended!
Sarah P.
Anaheim, CA
This is seriously my go-to string cheese! It's what I have as a mid-day snack with some pretzels.
It tastes great, and pulls apart pretty well! And it's almost always on sale at the store.
Samantha E.
Great product, long shelf life and convenient for on the go snacking. I love these for myself as well as to give the kids. Reasonable in price and comparable to other name brands as well.
Stephanie S.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I often buy this brand of string cheese. I like the larger quantity because we go through them pretty fast! Great snack when you need something quick! Easy for small kids to open!
Victoria C.
La Grange, Tx
These string cheeses are handy on-the-go snacks for both kids and adults. They have a way of calming hunger without resorting to sugars or dyes, and that is A OK with this momma!
Belle A.
Love string cheese. I like pulling it apart to eat. I eat them for a snack and they're easy to pack to take on the go. Does not have a grainy texture like some string cheeses do.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?