Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO #44 in Cheese

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Erika M.
Harrisburg, PA
Whaaaaattttt?!?! Who doesn't love these things? If you're a cheese lover, you just love these. It's perfect for a child's snack... Yes, make sure you include a lot of fiber in your diet if you are a fan and buy these often- that's all I'm saying. :P
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
My kids love these string cheeses. They are a great little snack for when the kids want something to munch on. I love them also. They can be a little costly but what cheese isn't this day in time?
Doris V.
I used to really like this brand. But the last few times I bought it, I was not happy. The texture of the cheese was kind of dry and it was flavorless. I think I'll be buy Precious from now on.
Aimee W.
These are perfect for kids! I use these in their schoolmluncjs, road trips or even to just snack on at home. My kids love them and always ask for them when I go shopping.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
I love this brand of string cheese. I buy it for my kids and of coarse I end up eating most of it. A good snack or add on to school lunches or end for your pizza crust. I would buy it again.
Edie N.
McDonough, Ga
Frigo cheese heads is our favorite brand of string cheese! The individual wrapped cheese sticks are great for taking in lunch bags or for a quick after school snack. We love when the kids ask for healthy snacks like Frigo!
Amanda H.
Lake Orion, MI
Takes me back to being a kid and eating string cheese. My kids, my husband, and I all eat them and love how easy they are to pull apart and they are an easy snack to pack or part of a lunch.
Jessica P.
Eagle Lake, FL
We hate this cheese!! We used to buy it from Sams but found out that it is very gummy and doesn't even taste that well. We have since switched over to Sargento and it tastes so much better.
Michele M.
My boyfriend and i only like this brand of string cheese. It's tastier and stringier than the competition. We always end up eating one on the way home from grocery shopping when we buy them
Katie W.
Canton, MI
Perfect on the go snack for me and my kid -- I feel that they are a good value for what you're getting. It doesn't taste fake or plasticy - it's just a good all-around grab and go snack!
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?