Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO #53 in Cheese

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Kathrina T.
Such a great healthy snack. I love enjoying my string cheese by pulling away each little layers and taking my time with it. It reminds me of the days of when I was a kid. It definitely brings out the kid in me.
Jarely L.
My oldest and I love chesse stick. These are her first Choice. We eat them with all kinds of things like pretzels, crackers, and fruit. It's great with eveything. Teast amazing
Kate B.
Chico, CA
I love this product, we buy it religiously in our house. I have both a baby and a teenager, both of whom woof these down no problem. The baby likes it with his grapes and my daughter for after school snacks. Its always creamy and delicious.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
I absolutely love these cheesesticks! I have ttied others but always come back to Cheesehead. They have a wonderful taste, are never dry or hard and always seem to br incredibly fresh. These are the best!!
Deanna R.
Riverside, Ca
My mom used to buy my brother and I these when we were younger, I remember I used to love them because they were not only yummy but also fun to pull apart. good snack for kids and even for college students.
Liz B.
Titusville, FL
These are the perfect snack to always have in the fridge, they are easy to grab, don't take up much room in a lunch box and are so yummy! I love pulling the string cheese apart almost as much as eating it.
Jennifer A.
I love this cheese so much it's so good and the brand of cheese string myself out of cheese at night when I get hungry and I can't find anything to eat we just shouldn't be doing but I can't help myself
Sandra V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Vbeing honest this is not my favorite brand of cheese stick. These are the least expensive brand in my neighborhood and I usually only buy them when I'm on a budget. But they are not my first choice.
Taylor C.
Osseo, WI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
This stuff is really delicious! Perfect for lunches, on the go snacks, even a small breakfast! Very stringy and delicious, wont buy any other brand of string cheese! Cheese Heads takes the cake by far.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
I keep a constant supply of these in my fridge. They last longer because they are individually wrapped. They are great to have on the go or just a snack around the house.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?