Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Kimberly G.
Auburn, WA
I personally don't snack on this but it's great for kids. They love playing with it. It keeps them interested during snack time and the taste is not bad either. I will continue to purchase this product as a staple in my home
Kelsey W.
This is a great snack for all ages! I remember being a little girl and tearing all of the pieces of cheese apart and thought it was a fun snack. Now as an adult I still love eating these and they still have the same great taste too!
Ciara I.
Mesa, AZ
I grew up eating there's as a fun snack. I would have them all the time, and they're very tasty. It tastes better than other string cheese brands out there, but may not be the best. The packaging is very easy to open, and would recommend or suggest to others.
Nikki C.
Jackson, GA
My kids and my husband love these. They are a great source of protein for a snack. We purchase them at Walmart as part of our grocery order most weeks. They are the best priced cheese stick there, and we love the flavor too.
Krista S.
Fowlerville , MI
I like how easy this snack is to just grab and go. It's the obvious choice for when I just need a little something before breastfeeding the baby or first thing in the morning before I can get breakfast ready for myself.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Frigi cheese heads original string cheese is and will always be my favorite snack! I will eat one to two a day . The other brands arnt as creamy as frigo! It pulls apart easily and in nice thin pieces so you can savor it!
KC F.
I've never heard of this brand but I saw it had a lot for less than the other brands so I decided to get it. Not the best I've had, but it's not the worst. It's still taste better than some of the over brands out there.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
My husband loves string cheese and this brand is one that I have bought a few times when it was on sale. My husband says the flavor is great and it is so easy to pull apart. Great snack to have that I put in his lunches
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I always get a package of string cheese for my daughter the taste of it is amazing & very affordable to get . When I go groceries shopping I'm always going on the cheese section & this one is always in my cart .
Natalie R.
Harlingen, TX
This is my daughter's absolute favorite cheese! We always have it stocked up in our refrigerator. It's a simple snack that you can easily make into a game day meal as cheese sticks! Absolutely delicious and healthy!
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?