Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

• Am I the only who thinks these taste odd? 2 Answers
  • Yes I'm still trying to look for this. Did they discontinue it!!14 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I never find at my stores. 32 Answers
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
My husband loves string cheese and this brand is one that I have bought a few times when it was on sale. My husband says the flavor is great and it is so easy to pull apart. Great snack to have that I put in his lunches
Krista S.
Fowlerville , MI
I like how easy this snack is to just grab and go. It's the obvious choice for when I just need a little something before breastfeeding the baby or first thing in the morning before I can get breakfast ready for myself.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
I've never heard of this brand but I saw it had a lot for less than the other brands so I decided to get it. Not the best I've had, but it's not the worst. It's still taste better than some of the over brands out there.
Tori S.
As an adult the fact that I can just buy things like this for myself whenever I want makes life pretty great. And if you don't eat it string by string, I don't know what you are doing with your life, don't talk to me.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I always get a package of string cheese for my daughter the taste of it is amazing & very affordable to get . When I go groceries shopping I'm always going on the cheese section & this one is always in my cart .
Kristine K.
North Bend, OR
This string cheese is the best one on the market as far as my 4 kids and I are concerned. We have tried so many others and did not Luke the texture. They are all too soft and impossible to actually pull off a string. This Super String is great.
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
My kids love the Frigo Cheese Heads string cheese! This is a great snack between meals and is also great for on the go. The whole family loves this string cheese! Not to mention it is a good source of protein.
Lynda T.
I love the Frigo brand string cheese. It tastes great, and is a healthy option to grab on the go. I think the taste of these is better than some other brands, and it's typically cheaper than some. They are individually wrapped and easy to pull apart.
Kathrina T.
Such a great healthy snack. I love enjoying my string cheese by pulling away each little layers and taking my time with it. It reminds me of the days of when I was a kid. It definitely brings out the kid in me.
Jarely L.
My oldest and I love chesse stick. These are her first Choice. We eat them with all kinds of things like pretzels, crackers, and fruit. It's great with eveything. Teast amazing
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?