Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO #56 in Cheese

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Maria G.
I love eating string cheese as a snack or when I'm on the go because its so easy to cry and just eat it doesn't make any mess its a good snack to put out when you have people over
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
Favorite mozzarella string cheese. Every kids favorite healthier snack to pull apart and eat. Perfect for an on the go snack before school, work, on the way to or from the gym, or to go along with other healthier things for a balanced snack.
Valerie P.
Cheese sticks are a favorite snack for our three kids. We buy this brand for the kids and they love it. I am a bigger fan of the Sargento cheddar sticks myself, but for the price and how quickly we go through them this is what we usually get.
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
String cheese is a go to snack of mine. It's tasty and healthy and is the perfect amount for something to hold you over between meals. Also goes as a great side with lunch and is easy to pack on the go!
Caitlin M.
These are great for kids. It's a fun way to eat cheese as you can peel them. They're very portable which makes for a great snack to packing a lunch for Child to bring to school.
bobbie h.
Palmyra, PA
I love this string cheese. come in bulk at sams club. also this cheese last awhile in the refrigerator. easy to pull apart. this cheese is a good snack for the whole family.
Bethany B.
Cohutta, GA
I mean, who doesn't love string cheese?! I always have to buy extra because my husband and I are always stealing them from our daughter! Haha
It is an affordable price compared to other brands, and the flavor is just undeniably the best! Oh the joys of feeling like a kid again! :)
Sarah C.
The perfect, healthy delicious snack, ideal for kids and adults alike. Easy to carry and fun to eat. i buy these and take them to work, or when I work out. I imagine these are meant for kids, but I like them, too. I recommend them highly.
Carrie U.
This is a great snack for my daughter. She is only allowed cheese every once in a while. I bought this product at Costco. It was fairly inexpensive and I feel is a good buy.
Rachel D.
This is seriously my favorite string cheese! I don't have kids and am an adult but I still buy it and pack it in mine and my husband's lunches for work! It is so good and peeling the cheese is just so satisfying for some reason! Haha
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?