Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

• Am I the only who thinks these taste odd? 2 Answers
  • Yes I'm still trying to look for this. Did they discontinue it!!14 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I never find at my stores. 32 Answers
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
bobbie h.
Palmyra, PA
I love this string cheese. come in bulk at sams club. also this cheese last awhile in the refrigerator. easy to pull apart. this cheese is a good snack for the whole family.
Carrie U.
This is a great snack for my daughter. She is only allowed cheese every once in a while. I bought this product at Costco. It was fairly inexpensive and I feel is a good buy.
Rachel D.
This is seriously my favorite string cheese! I don't have kids and am an adult but I still buy it and pack it in mine and my husband's lunches for work! It is so good and peeling the cheese is just so satisfying for some reason! Haha
Daniella B.
Hidalgo , TX
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
These are really good. They are a great snack. They are fun to eat since you can pull them apart and taste great! I love that you can bring them places since they are individually wrapped and make for a great snack anytime! If you like cheese these are really great
Diana N.
Love string cheese as a snack for when I come home from school could improve but it's very affordable and has a great taste, not disappointed at all, I think people should try them! they're great!!!!!!
Cheyenne G.
These taste really good and they aren't super expensive. they are common in most stores and they are easy to take with you for lunch or a snack. they are great for all ages and they have a better texture then some of the other brands. i will buy them again in the future.
Gina F.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This is my favorite brand of string cheese! It tastes GREAT. When I eat string cheese, I take forever since I pull tiny little strings off and this really defines the word "stringy"! Convenient since each is individually wrapped.
Brittany A.
My family and I buy these two times a month! we go through them fast because my children love them so much! great fit lunches, bedtime snacks, after school snacks, classroom snacks, you name it!
Kelsey W.
This is a great snack for all ages! I remember being a little girl and tearing all of the pieces of cheese apart and thought it was a fun snack. Now as an adult I still love eating these and they still have the same great taste too!
Ciara I.
Mesa, AZ
I grew up eating there's as a fun snack. I would have them all the time, and they're very tasty. It tastes better than other string cheese brands out there, but may not be the best. The packaging is very easy to open, and would recommend or suggest to others.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?