Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

• Am I the only who thinks these taste odd? 2 Answers
  • Yes I'm still trying to look for this. Did they discontinue it!!14 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I never find at my stores. 32 Answers
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
These cheese sticks are amazing! My niece and nephew love them and they are a delicious healthy snack for an affordable price. I'm a repeat user and I would recommend this to everyone. Overall I'm satisfied
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
Another of my favorite cheese stick brands! They're nice and cheap for a big bag or small bag. Great for snacking and tastes so good! I buy them all the time for the whole family.
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
Excellent snack every time you want. Easy to eat, delicious taste. Perfect when you are craving something soft. I used to eat them every time when I was pregnant and I still do.
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
String cheese is a go to snack of mine. It's tasty and healthy and is the perfect amount for something to hold you over between meals. Also goes as a great side with lunch and is easy to pack on the go!
Valerie P.
Cheese sticks are a favorite snack for our three kids. We buy this brand for the kids and they love it. I am a bigger fan of the Sargento cheddar sticks myself, but for the price and how quickly we go through them this is what we usually get.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
Favorite mozzarella string cheese. Every kids favorite healthier snack to pull apart and eat. Perfect for an on the go snack before school, work, on the way to or from the gym, or to go along with other healthier things for a balanced snack.
Maria G.
I love eating string cheese as a snack or when I'm on the go because its so easy to cry and just eat it doesn't make any mess its a good snack to put out when you have people over
Caitlin M.
These are great for kids. It's a fun way to eat cheese as you can peel them. They're very portable which makes for a great snack to packing a lunch for Child to bring to school.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Environmentalist Expert Level 1
My whole family loves these. A great snack for on the go and easy for little ones to handle. I bought mine at Walmart. This product is super affordable. I am a repeat consumer. Overall I was very satisfied!
Sarah C.
The perfect, healthy delicious snack, ideal for kids and adults alike. Easy to carry and fun to eat. i buy these and take them to work, or when I work out. I imagine these are meant for kids, but I like them, too. I recommend them highly.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?