Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

• Am I the only who thinks these taste odd? 2 Answers
  • Yes I'm still trying to look for this. Did they discontinue it!!14 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I never find at my stores. 32 Answers
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Nicole P.
Environmentalist Expert Level 3
The best string cheese hands down!!! I love this as a quick healthier snack. This brand is the only one that really pulls apart like string cheese is supposed to! It is a good priced and you can find coupons online.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I remember loving String cheese as a kid. And forgot about it,until the little girl i baby'sit had some. Its a great snack! Especially when your on the go. And taste good unlike other kinds at the store have a weird taste to them. Definitely my favorite snack!
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
We always have these in the drawer in our refrigerator because they are such a great healthy and easy snack for my three year old. they are cheap and individually packaged so it makes it a lot easier too. we love them.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
Just finished a pack of these! I always have them around because then when I get hungry between meals, I will eat these all-natural, made with milk, good for you yummy-stuff in them cheese sticks. Great fast snack any time of day!
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
We love to get these from Costco for quick snack for adults and kids. I was munching on this the other day with some pepperoni and it was delicious! My two year old likes to eat these as a whole stick and my 7 year old loves that she can pull it into strings.
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This is by far the best string cheese that I know of. I get the value pack from SAMs once a month for my kiddos. I make sure to restock on this every month. It's affordable and my kids are happy. One of our favs
Angela S.
This was a good snack to give the kids for after school. I liked that it wasn't sweets that they were eating. It taste good and is OK to pull apart. But once you had it for a but in your hand the texture gets soft and is kinda grainy. But still is OK.
Alyssa L.
Environmentalist Expert Level 1
These are a great snack for kids and adults. They taste really good. We like getting the big 60 count bag from Costco. If you like cheese these are really great. Wonderful for the kids lunch box, or travel snack.
Brenda G.
I love string cheese and this is a brand that I purchase regularly. I like that it comes in a 16 pack, because I eat it so often. I like to eat it whenever I get hungry before bedtime - I eat it slowly and it satisfies me until breakfast time :)
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
Another of my favorite cheese stick brands! They're nice and cheap for a big bag or small bag. Great for snacking and tastes so good! I buy them all the time for the whole family.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?