Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

• Am I the only who thinks these taste odd? 2 Answers
  • Yes I'm still trying to look for this. Did they discontinue it!!14 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I never find at my stores. 32 Answers
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Katy m.
Ashburn, GA
Environmentalist Expert Level 3
Another one of my keto necessities when avoiding carbs cheese becomes a big part of your diet I feel confident eating is that they're not gonna ruin my progress and they're also incredibly filling and delicious not to mention very affordable
Nina V.
Taste fabulous however on the fat count and ingredients list you'll wish you spent the extra 25cents on the sargentos brand. That brand has lower fat and better ingredients. It also tastes better and pulls apart more naturally!
Amanda S.
great snack. I love any cheese in general but these are my favorite of all. I buy them from wal-Mart most of the time. I enjoy them and so do my nieces. to me they are delicious and I buy them every time I go grocery shopping.
Claire O.
Environmentalist Expert Level 3
This was the string cheese I originally grew up with! it's really true & is great with pulling apart & having the stringyness but it's not a quality cheese. It's a very processed like taste & is not worth the calories in my opinion.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
Environmentalist Expert Level 3
This is the same string cheese my mom bought me when I was a kid. It still has the same great taste. The only problem is I could eat about five of them at a time because they are so good. I like that nothing has changed and they still taste the same.
Ina v.
Bolingbrook, IL
Great go to snack. I have 2 little kids and my toddler is very picky so Frigo string cheese is a perfect snack to have it I my purse for any outing and my son likes them. Since I am a busy mom I most of the time forget to eat then I snack on Frigo cheese - perfect !
caryna B.
Stafford, VA
My Daughter loves these.. and I do too! Like other string cheeses, these are great for on the go. This particular brand has great taste unlike some of the others you will find in the store.
E G.
Goshen, IN
I love this string cheese! It is great as an easy snack. Because it also tastes great, I sometimes will slice it and put it on crackers put strips on grilled cheese or egg sandwiches. Delicious!
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
This is our family's go to cheese stick snacks. Fairly priced and nice quantity options. Not fond of the irresponsible individual wrapping/packaging. Would be wonderful to see a more eco friendly, less wasteful approach to packaging. The price is great for our budget conscious household.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
We love to get these from Costco for quick snack for adults and kids. I was munching on this the other day with some pepperoni and it was delicious! My two year old likes to eat these as a whole stick and my 7 year old loves that she can pull it into strings.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?