Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca

I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??

E G.
E G.
Goshen, IN
1 year, 5 months ago
If I'm eating it plain I usually bite it, but I also like to put it on grilled cheese!
Carly F.
Carly F.
String by string...always,
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Me too. never ate is any other way .
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
1 year, 7 months ago
I like to make fried mozzarella sticks!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
1 year, 8 months ago
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
sometime I just bit into it other times I do string by string.
Karina C.
Jksandhu K.
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
2 years ago
I love it by taking apart as well.
Kaitlyn N.
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
2 years ago
I go for string by string but when I'm hungry I go for half and half lol
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
2 years ago
I eat it string by string my daughter eats it by breaking it in half and taking bites