Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Nicole D.
Nampa, ID
These are my favorite string cheeses! I won’t buy any string cheese that’s not Frigo! The original flavor is so yummy! I love having these with a meal or as a snack throughout the day!
Hannah O.
South point , OH
I sell these cheese sticks at the micromart i work at. I have to say the sell very well. The reason why is they are one of the best string cheeses. They almost seem creamy. At Sam’s club you can buy a bag of 40 count for under $8. Kraft is a bag of like 10 for $6.
Haley J.
Berrien Springs
Oh my absolute favorite snack! They are so fun and so yummy I sit down on my couch and my 2 year old daughter comes and sits on my lap and watched me peel apart and eats them with me. It’s not just a snack it’s also a bonding experience with my daughter for me.
Cheryl J.
Milford
The kids take string cheese to school daily for a snack. While it does need to be kept cold we use cold packs in their lunch bags. Is one of those snacks that the kids never seem to say no to. Even the "big kids" like them in their lunch bags at work. Price for value is excellent.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
Best string cheese there is. It peels very well. It also doesn’t tasted processed or plastic-y. I bought this at Walmart for a very reasonable price. I will continue to buy this because my boyfriend eats them almost daily.
Sarah D.
Alvarado, TX
Cant go wrong with string cheese! I love these tasty mozzarella sticks! Great flavor and awesome stringiness! Great price for how much you get and lasts awhile! Great for making fried mozzarella cheese sticks!
Shannon D.
Hesperia, CA
This is my most favorite brand of string cheese! It tastes so delicious and it strings very easily, unlike other brands that come off in thick chunks. I have grown up enjoying this brand of string cheese as a delicious and healthy snack, would highly recommend to everyone who needs something quick to grab on the go. Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
Patti G.
Haysville, KS
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I have one of these for lunch most days along with a Cliff bar. I like the flavor and texture. It is the only string cheese I like - I don't like the texture of the others so it is the only one I buy. It is a bit more expensive than some of the others, but the taste and texture are worth it.
Andrea S.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love cheese; we are a cheese family! It is only natural to want cheese as a snack, so we often get Frigo cheese sticks to fill that craving. We usually go through a bag within a week.
callie g.
Roanoke, VA
A kid at heart, to this day I love Frigo string cheese. I’m not usually to particular on brands, but I am when it comes to my string cheese. No one makes it like Frigo!
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?