Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Kay K.
Who doesn’t love string cheese. It’s a good source of protein and a good source of calcium. It’s a healthy substitute for your cravings. It has a good flavor to it. One cheese stick is satisfying my needs. It can be expensive depending where you buy it from.
Courtney S.
Brookfield
String cheese is my favorite food. I eat it every day multiple times. It is the perfect snack. It is not boring to eat, tastes good, portable, and inexpensive. String cheese is such a game changer for snacks since it's healthy but actually has flavor.
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
These are not my absolute favorite string cheese in the world but I love being able to buy the bulk pack at Costco for such a low price! They are definitely very good and very low priced.
Lindsey L.
Gueydan
We go through these as if they were made of gold, absolute must for our 6 year old. This is a repurchase every time we hit the store.

This is the only brand we buy!
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
We get this in the massive 60 count package from Costco and I honestly don't have anything to say about it. It's a staple in our house and isn't going away anytime soon. Perfectly firm yet soft at the same time, stringy, not too salty, wonderful taste!
Natalie R.
Pewee Valley, KY
This is my daughter's absolute favorite cheese! We always have it stocked up in our refrigerator. It's a simple snack that you can easily make into a game day meal as cheese sticks! Absolutely delicious and healthy!
Megan B.
I love the texture and saltiness of theses cheese sticks.  They also shred very easily and are easy for my kids to eat.  I trust the Frigo brand and keep these in my fridge 24/7.
Bianca F.
My husband claims that this is the only acceptable brand of string cheese. I'm indifferent, but if I rated this anything less than 5 stars I would never hear the end of it.
Abby S.
Frigo's original string cheese is the best string cheese out there. It' very affordable and perfect for a healthy snack (in moderation, of course) whether you're at home or on the go. The orignal string cheese definitely has a better texture and flavor than the light, so I would definitey recommend them over the light version.
Erin B.
Anawalt
Great snack for in between meals or if you are on the go.  Tastes great.  Frigo is the ONLY brand of "snacking" cheese I buy.  It tastes significantly better than any other brand I have tried.  I have been buying Frigo for years.  Highly recommend for quality & value!
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?