BY FRIGO

Light low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese; light low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese with added cheddar cheese. see more...

Amber S.
Denton, TX
My daughter, husband and myself love string cheese. They are the perfect snacks! Yum!!!!!
Joan D.
I love string cheese. It's great how they combined mozzarella and cheddar cheese!
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
We love these the third grade to make homemade mozzarella stick or any other
Asmaa A.
Egypt
I prefer to eat cheeses lite and this is one of my favorite and I have a suitable price and I can get it at any time it is spread to me and I love its taste very.
AnaValenzuela B.
8400 NW 25th St Ste 100 Doral FL
I like this type cheese 🧀! Is awesome 👏 I love it!! Is affordable you can buy it! Has a good flavor !
Jacky F.
Muito
Bom! Maravilhoso eu indico e utilizo .
E o Bom é que tem ligth pra quem está fazendo dietas