BY FRIGO

Light low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese; light low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese with added cheddar cheese. see more...

Sarah D.
Heber Ca
Bought these once and I found mold on them on the inside but hey maybe it was only my packet. So I bought a new one and tasted good !
Leslie A.
We actually bought these by accident didn't realize it was a swirl but it became our favorite we go through it in like a week soo good
Krystle B.
I love the twist string cheese! I'm not a huge cold cheese fan but I can eat an entire bag of these and my daughters love them too!
Melissa C.
Fort worth, Tx
We buy these about every other week. Something about the swirl taste so good. My daughter is very picky but she loves this!
Jennifer R.
Sheridan, AR
I really like to play with the cheese. It has a great flavor to it.. I really like all of the flavors of string cheese.
Samantha P.
Lakeside, CA
We love these! Great snacks for on the go or sides with a sandwich at lunch! Our fridge is always stocked with them!
Kelly D.
These are amazing I am losing weight and love the low calories these sticks offer. Great for a quick snack on the go!
Lourin T.
Gobles, MI
My kiddos and I love string cheese as a quick and easy snack. We like to eat it with an apple or veggies n dip!
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
I love these!! Low in ww points and love that there are two flavors. Started eating this a kid and still do
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
When I'm trying to be heathy these are my go to because they have less fat and I love cheese!