BY FRIGO

Light low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese; light low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese with added cheddar cheese. see more...

Leah M.
Maumelle, AR
Love love love these little cheese sticks! The only reason I gave them a 4 star is because they leave sort of a funky taste afterwards, as all cheese but they're really good and handy to have around!
Liliana C.
Denver, CO
Is good for children that love chess great on the go ❤ and its affordable !!!! And I love it
Callie M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love cheese and these are a great snack and even low in fat! My husband and I eat them just as much as the kids! And they are perfect to grab on the go!
Amber J.
I love string cheese and so does my daughter. So when we find one that we both love, YAYY!! And it's the only dairy that doesn't mak get sick, extra YAY!!
Paula B.
Los Mochis
Están muy ricos no son mis favoritos pero son accesibles la verdad si quieres un bocadillo rápido y que cuide un poco tu figura deberías de comprar estos
Kara F.
One of my children's favorite snacks is string cheese!!! This is the first snack they reach for in the refrigerator. High in protein and good for them!!
Christy T.
Lincoln, MO
I think this is the best string cheese. My kids love this cheese as a snack. They also think it taste the best. Great product it is the only kind I buy.
Elizabeth T.
Conover, OH
My entire family loves this product. They are a great grab and go snack. My husband and I eat them just as much if not more so then our daughter does.
Mary H.
My son loves these for a snack or in his lunch box. They are great to take with you. I like the mixed flavor of the cheddar and mozzarella.
Sarah D.
Heber Ca
Bought these once and I found mold on them on the inside but hey maybe it was only my packet. So I bought a new one and tasted good !