BY FRIGO

Light low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese; light low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese with added cheddar cheese. see more...

Amy O.
Orange, MA
Best string cheese ever! I love the blended variety. These are great to put in kids lunches or to snack on throughout the day. It satisfies my salty craving and is great if you run out of shredded cheese for pizza in a pinch I've used these! A snack I feel great offering my family.
Michelle S.
I prefer Frigo to other string cheese because I find it a bit more flavorful. However this is due to higher sodium content, so if you are trying to avoid this look elsewhere. In regard to the swirled version I did not taste a huge difference to the regular string cheese, but it was still tasty.
Jammie M.
I've been eating Cheese heads since I was kid. It has always been inexpensive yet delicious. I purchase it at my local "Smith" aka " Kroger" aka " Food 4Less". ,
Niki S.
BURGETTSTOWN, PA
We love these cheese products. They are fun and fairly cheap. I normally pair them with a coupon. They also do promotions sometimes where if you save the bar code you can submit them for a redemption of sorts.
Renata M.
Atlanta, GA
Great snack! They are good for all kinds of moments and for all ages. I decided to try them because I love cheese and needed something that I can put on my bag or eat while doing another thing, and they succeed on these tasks. My favorite
Kalin W.
We always keep a handful of these in our refrigerator! They're perfect to snack on and to eat with grapes. I am extremely nit-picky but you can't even tell these are a light brand
Adriana G.
These cheese string taste really good. They are good to pack for kids lunch or just to snack on yourself. the only thing that I don't like is that they leave a weird aftertaste.
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
A favorite in my household! Great for a quick snack on the go or packing lunches for school. Affordable product and coupons are always available! Highly recommended for the cheese fan.
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
I have been buying this cheese for years! It is delicious and my kids love to snack on it. They have been eating since they were toddlers and they are teens now!
Kayla H.
These are the best cheese sticks, the only brand my kids will eat. They pull apart easily and have a great taste. I grab them on the go all the time, definetely worth the buy!