Frigo® Cheese Heads® Light String Cheese 36 ct Bag

by Frigo

The Facts on Light Frigo® Cheese Heads® Light String Cheese is the wholesome choice for today's active families.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frigo® Cheese Heads® Light String Cheese 36 ct Bag!
Los Angeles, CA
delicious cheese brand. perfect on the go snack and very filling as well. always tastes fresh upon opening the package. also does not taste any different than non light snacks and also very affordable.
Metairie, LA
I can sit and eat like half of this bag. I adore these. They're delicious and I buy them constantly. Great snack for any time of day and good source of calcium.
Taylor, TX
Love their cheese it is very smooth and creamy tasting. So glad no one in the family wants it.....they know I love it so i have plenty to snack on.
Georgetown, KY
These cheese sticks are by far the best tasting light cheese stick out there. The flavor and texture are far better than any other brand.
Detroit, MI
SO yummy, I eat string cheese allllll the time. FAVORITE dairy snack for sure and the only one better than this kind is the original lol
Terre Haute, IN
Love these! I buy them in bulk at Sams Club because I cant keep them in the house long at all. Theres always someone snacking on them!
Fairfield, OH
This is a great cheese product. For being light, they have a great taste and are not crazy expensive compared to other cheese brands.
Edwardsville, IL
Delicious snack that is portable. Comes in multiple flavors and is a healthy alternative to chips or cookies
Good quality cheese, peels very well. Taste is important in cheese as well, and this cheese tastes great!
Yadkinville, NC
My kids and myself love these! They are healthier and higher in protein. It is out on the go go to snack.

Looking for your answer?