Frigo® Cheese Heads® Light String Cheese uploaded by Cierra H.

BY FRIGO

Per Serving: 50 Calories; 7g Protein; 2.5g Total Fat; 20% Calcium. see more...

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is such a great, low calorie snack if you are trying to stick to #newyearnewme. I am very guilty of coming home from work and snacking on whatever is available. I leave these in my deli drawer near the front and snack on these puppies when I get home. They are also great for kids to eat (and play with) and when you're traveling, it's a great little, low-guilt snack. You can find a large count at wholesale stores and it's so worth it. They are yummy!
Kate R.
Kate R.
Cary, NC
These are so good! I am not a huge cheese fan but these are irresistible. I like that they are lower calorie and lower fat but still have a great taste. I add them to bean burritos all the time and it is so yummy! I buy them all the time! I would highly recommend to cheese lovers and heath nuts alike.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a great snack for kids and adults! It's low in calories, but has protein to tide you over till your next meal. I always buy the light version because it saves calories but have the same great taste!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
North Apollo, PA
These cheese sticks always deliver Great Taste and good quality. They're a great snack for on the go or it in a lunch box every day. We always have a stockpile of these cheese sticks in our refrigerator.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Kingdom City, MO
I buy these cheese sticks frequently for a light, protein-rich snack. I honestly prefer the light string cheese taste over the regular, and my three-year-old loves them too. Winner!
Cierra H.
Cierra H.
This product is super tasty. Good for an afternoon snack or for a break at work. Your kids will love these silly things.
Liv L.
Liv L.
Westfield, NJ
so good. soft and not too strong.. nice to have a snack anywhere you are.. everywhere you can carry with you
Shaiann W.
Shaiann W.
San Diego, CA
These are great! Perfect for a little snack. I love I'm able to take it on the go. Very cheap too
Kate B.
Kate B.
I really love string cheese and these ones are really good. They last a reasonably long time too.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
I buy the biggest bag available for these because they are SO GOOD. They're light, high in protein, and delicious. They're perfect for on-the-go, right before bed, or with lunch. For those who love stringy cheese, this one isn't too bad. It's easy to peel and doesn't just break off in chunks (don't you hate when they do that? #nofun).