Frigo® Cheese Heads® Light String Cheese uploaded by Cierra H.

BY FRIGO

Per Serving: 50 Calories; 7g Protein; 2.5g Total Fat; 20% Calcium. see more...

Bryn N.
These are my favourite snack. They're so easy to pack along and taste great. I actually prefer the "light" ones to the "regular" cheese sticks. I think they pull apart more easily and I'm not really sure how they taste better, but I think they do.
Michelle B.
Cleveland , OH
Review for: Frigo® Cheese Heads® Light String Cheese 13.2 oz. Bag more...
String cheese is my go to snack! This brand is full of flavor even though it is the “lite” version. Great flavor, right price point, defiantly recommend! I always have these stocked in my fridge.
Anum K.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is the only brand of mozzarella string cheese my family buys. I have no complains. My husband and kids love the mild taste. This product is also very affordable and you can find it easily everywhere. We will definitely keep buying.
Jacqueline C.
Denver , CO
I love putting these in my daughters lunchbox for snack last month we created which brooms pretzels and string cheese it was so cute very creative and she loved it also a good source of dairy #influencereats
Lisa P.
Moosic
i really didn’t like these. the taste wasn’t good and when you open it sometimes it would be kind of “wet”. i would not be buying these again and would not recommend. i don’t know why these tasted so bad, i normally like cheese.
Crystal L.
El Paso, TX
I buy these as a healthy snack to eat at home or take to work. My son loves them! He will take them as a school snack or will eat one at home while I make dinner if he's really hungry.
Jene W.
Fort Riley, KS
We go through a bag of this probably once a week, my husband loves it, my kids love it, I love it, it’s low-calorie has a good chunk of protein, it’s lowfat and you can pair it with some turkey pepperoni, a perfect snack!
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is such a great, low calorie snack if you are trying to stick to #newyearnewme. I am very guilty of coming home from work and snacking on whatever is available. I leave these in my deli drawer near the front and snack on these puppies when I get home. They are also great for kids to eat (and play with) and when you're traveling, it's a great little, low-guilt snack. You can find a large count at wholesale stores and it's so worth it. They are yummy!
Ramanda H.
Rowland, NC
One if my favorite cheese snacks! My kids also love them which is amazing because it's on the healthier side. I usually grab a bag or two from Walmart or most of your local grocery stores. It's less that $5. It's a easy in the go snack!!!
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
 My kids are a big fan of these I do purchased these at my local stores or I Walmart they always carry them dare they are in very good valuable price my kids love these because they play with them while they're eating them they're very easy to buy it on there very soft they're very tasty as well