Frigo® Cheese Heads® Light String Cheese uploaded by Cierra H.

BY FRIGO

Per Serving: 50 Calories; 7g Protein; 2.5g Total Fat; 20% Calcium. see more...

Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is such a great, low calorie snack if you are trying to stick to #newyearnewme. I am very guilty of coming home from work and snacking on whatever is available. I leave these in my deli drawer near the front and snack on these puppies when I get home. They are also great for kids to eat (and play with) and when you're traveling, it's a great little, low-guilt snack. You can find a large count at wholesale stores and it's so worth it. They are yummy!
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a great snack for kids and adults! It's low in calories, but has protein to tide you over till your next meal. I always buy the light version because it saves calories but have the same great taste!
Amanda A.
North Apollo, PA
These cheese sticks always deliver Great Taste and good quality. They're a great snack for on the go or it in a lunch box every day. We always have a stockpile of these cheese sticks in our refrigerator.
Cierra H.
This product is super tasty. Good for an afternoon snack or for a break at work. Your kids will love these silly things.
Liv L.
Westfield, NJ
so good. soft and not too strong.. nice to have a snack anywhere you are.. everywhere you can carry with you
Kate B.
I really love string cheese and these ones are really good. They last a reasonably long time too.
Shaiann W.
San Diego, CA
These are great! Perfect for a little snack. I love I'm able to take it on the go. Very cheap too
Jacqueline C.
Thornton, CO
I love putting these in my daughters lunchbox for snack last month we created which brooms pretzels and string cheese it was so cute very creative and she loved it also a good source of dairy #influencereats
Lisa P.
Moosic
i really didn’t like these. the taste wasn’t good and when you open it sometimes it would be kind of “wet”. i would not be buying these again and would not recommend. i don’t know why these tasted so bad, i normally like cheese.
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
We go through a bag of this probably once a week, my husband loves it, my kids love it, I love it, it’s low-calorie has a good chunk of protein, it’s lowfat and you can pair it with some turkey pepperoni, a perfect snack!