BY FRIGO

Frigo® Cheese Heads® 100% Natural Light String Cheese.
12 pack individually wrapped snacks.
50% less fat.
25% fewer calories.
Compared to the market leader of low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese.
Light low moisture.
Part skim mozzarella cheese.
12- 1 oz pieces.
Make a wish. see more...

Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
My family LOVES Frigo string cheese. We have this in our fridge at all times. I have found this to be my favorite string cheese brand and the best quality for the price. It has such a rich flavor and is the perfect snack for my family. You can grab them on the go and for an in between meals snack. We absolutely love them! Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
Dana B.
These cheese sticks make the perfect healthy snack that actually makes you feel somewhat full! A must for my growing boys! Frigo tastes fresher and smoother than other brands and worth the few more cents.
Amy F.
Havertown
I'm picky about my string cheese. Frigo meets up to my exacting standards. Perfect level of moisture and very nice flavor. I hate when string cheese is too dry and breaks when you try to pull off stands. Doesn't happen with Frigo :)
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
Kids nibble these up. I keep them in the fridge for students during testing season. They have good flavor and almost all kids love them. Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
Amy S.
My kids love string cheese. Great for on the go! Easy to pack in lunch boxes for kids and adults. My 18 month old also loves string cheese. I always buy this brand. It’s the same brand I grew up eating.
Johannah K.
Fairborn, OH
We pack these in lunches or use them as after school snacks. They are really yummy. We sometimes even use them as late night snacks as they are a healthier option than chips or desserts
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Perfectly amazing. Only give 4 stars because the light version is soo close to as delicious, so why not. Also, store brand quality is closer than the price difference, soo....
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I love string cheese! It’s fun and playful and you can be an adult and just enjoy peeling the string cheese. It makes a great snack and it’s super easy to eat it’s hard not to eat several of them, that’s why I buy the 12 count.
Jen M.
Wheeling, WV
It is string cheese. I buy for my kids. The price is usually a lot higher than other brands so I only get on sale or with coupon. Hard to compare quality wise bc again, it is string cheese. I don’t shop around much for it.
Melissa H.
Aumsville, OR
Their string cheese is a STAPLE in this house. We can’t survive without string cheese especially with a 3 yr old! This is one of his main food groups. We like to buy the big bag at Costco. It seems to be the most adorable!