BY FRIGO

Frigo® Cheese Heads® 100% Natural Light String Cheese.
12 pack individually wrapped snacks.
50% less fat.
25% fewer calories.
Compared to the market leader of low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese.
Light low moisture.
Part skim mozzarella cheese.
12- 1 oz pieces.
Make a wish. see more...

Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
My family LOVES Frigo string cheese. We have this in our fridge at all times. I have found this to be my favorite string cheese brand and the best quality for the price. It has such a rich flavor and is the perfect snack for my family. You can grab them on the go and for an in between meals snack. We absolutely love them! Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
Dana B.
These cheese sticks make the perfect healthy snack that actually makes you feel somewhat full! A must for my growing boys! Frigo tastes fresher and smoother than other brands and worth the few more cents.
Franki H.
Swansea, IL
Frigo Cheese Heads 100% Natural String Cheese Light is my favorite brand of string cheese! The flavor is amazing, it is just the right stringiness, and I never get sick of it. I have this product in my lunch every single day and it does not get old. Would recommend.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
I buy these often as a snack in my house. They are great snack size and keep in the fridge for a long time. Costco also offers them in a larger pack as well. Great for kids and people that are controlling their food and calorie intake. High protein and tasty!
Amy F.
Havertown
I'm picky about my string cheese. Frigo meets up to my exacting standards. Perfect level of moisture and very nice flavor. I hate when string cheese is too dry and breaks when you try to pull off stands. Doesn't happen with Frigo :)
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
Kids nibble these up. I keep them in the fridge for students during testing season. They have good flavor and almost all kids love them. Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
Amy S.
My kids love string cheese. Great for on the go! Easy to pack in lunch boxes for kids and adults. My 18 month old also loves string cheese. I always buy this brand. It’s the same brand I grew up eating.
Johannah K.
Fairborn, OH
We pack these in lunches or use them as after school snacks. They are really yummy. We sometimes even use them as late night snacks as they are a healthier option than chips or desserts
Shelby E.
Junction City
Delicious and stringy. No one in my house can keep their hands off these sticks! Available in different package sizes. Also can be used to make AMAZING homemade mozzarella sticks
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Perfectly amazing. Only give 4 stars because the light version is soo close to as delicious, so why not. Also, store brand quality is closer than the price difference, soo....