BY FRIGO

Frigo® Cheese Heads® 100% Natural String Cheese.
Saputo Frigo®.
24 pack.
Individually wrapped snacks.
100% natural string cheese.
America's favorite!
Low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese.
For great games and fun ... frigocheeseheads.com!
Make-A-Wish®.
21 1-oz pieces. see more...

Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Two of these and grapes into my purse 5 days a week.  I've turned so many people at work onto this string cheese because they see me eat two of them every single morning.  Perfect flavor without being too salty.  Sometimes the package is hard to open but there is not a thing wrong with the product itself.
Ashley A.
Ellensburg , WA
My kids will seriously go through a bag of Frigo Cheese Heads cheese sticks in a matter of days. My little guy would live on cheese sticks if I let him. These are priced great too that it's a healthy snack that I don't have to feel guilty about him devouring.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I love these little snacks. Come in great sizes. Maybe a little more cheaper. Very satisfying snack. Always eat more than one. Very addictive. I like the other kinds too. They also come in blocks of cheese and man oh man those are good with cottage cheese.
Selena S.
Ontario, CA
Best snack for anyone of age! Love the taste of this , go for on the go or running late to work or a game for the kids just grab and go! Not disappointing at all! I always buy these every time I'm out grocery shopping! Recommend for you to buy and try!
Kristy G.
 Not my personal favorite, but my daughter will enjoy it from time to time. I find it salty and cheap tasting,  hardly enjoyable for continued consumption or frequent purchasing. Other brands seem too be able to offer a better product for price.
Betsy O.
Reynoldsburg, OH
We always keep these in the fridge. They are great for snacking on midday, and definitely take the edge off, and satisfy a cheese craving when you want it. The flavor is mild, but definitely present. These are great for sticking in lunches! I would recommend this brand to others.
Terah S.
Sweetwater, TN
Although, I buy the large pack, these are basically on my list every week. It fits all of our dietary restrictions, and they are so easy to throw in a lunchbox or backpack. My kids especially enjoy them wrapped with salami or pepperoni.
Cheryl A.
Some of the best tasting string cheese we've had. We always go for this one first when we head to the grocery store. We love the way this one tastes and the packages are easier to open than other string cheese brands we've tried
Kirsten L.
Really good cheese sticks! They don’t taste rubbery and are relatively cheap. They normally have coupons too! I have bought these multiple times and will continue too. Give it a try! You won’t be disappointed if you like string cheese
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a very good string cheese. Nice and stringy so you don't get frustrated when it breaks off solid (unless you're one of those people who actually bite into your string cheese, in which case you need to get a life)