BY FRIGO

• Does this cheese taste the same as regular string cheese?4 Answers
Becky S.
Milton, WA
Frigo string cheese is a classic that I have enjoyed since I was a child. I still enjoy eating this string cheese, and purchase in bulk at Costco. My entire family if 5 enjoys these, they are a great snack and easy to pack for lunches or day trips. The mozzarella cheese is creamy and super fun to eat! My favorite cheese snack for sure!
Natalie W.
This is my absolute favorite string cheese! I have tried many others, and the flavor and texture just cannot match up to the Frigo's Cheese Heads String Cheese! My children love to eat it as a snack or pack it in their lunchboxes. I don't buy any other brand!
lisa U.
i love love this string cheese. i find that it has the perfect flavor and moisture. I eat this everyday for breakfast and one for lunch. its a great snack to eat if you are really hungry. i find that it quiets my upset stomach as well. i would recommend this!
Akehia J.
Mebane
I love these for our lunchboxes! They fit perfectly in one of the sections on our bentos. They pack a punch of protein, are creamy and delicious, and are fun for kids to eat (not to mention, cheese head is cool). I throw a coupld in my purse when I leave with the kids for a quick errand. They actually taste really good when they're not cold but have had time to warm up to room (or purse) temp. This is a great, balanced natural snack from a reputable brand.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Frigo is one of the top brands that come to mind when I think of string cheese. I recently saw an article about people eating string cheese wrong (biting it off in pieces instead of peeling the string off slowly), and thought that was hilarious. If you are reading this, PEEL, don't bite.
Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
I love this cheese! My kids like it too. I think cheese is a great, healthy alternative to processed, sugary snacks that my kids seem to love. This cheese is one of my favorites. It has a great taste, and it's easy to toss into your lunch bag and great for an on-the-go snack. This is something I purchase often, and I'd recommend to others.
Laura L.
Lonsdale
These do not last long in our house! We have two young boys who could eat themselves silly in string cheese. I love that it's a healthier snack for them and provides them with some calcium to support strong teeth and bones. We've bought a couple other brands in the past but always go back to the cheese heads because of their flavor and smooth texture.
Denise R.
This is our favorite string cheese. We try other brands, but keep coming back to this one. I swear, it just tastes better and "strings" better! It seems to hold up better when taken out of the fridge and not eaten immediately. It is a lunchbox staple for our older son.
Ashley B.
The best! The stringiest and best tasting mozzarella ever. I wouldn't say it's overly healthy as most would not call cheese healthy at all but hey, it's delicious. Every grocery store has it and you can get it for cheap. I always have some in hand!
Katie W.
Stockton
My husband and I eat these almost everyday. They are the perfect price and size for that little protein pick me up that you need in the middle of the day. They fit in my pocket or in my purse. I will continue to buy these on a regular basis.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Does this cheese taste the same as regular string cheese?