BY FRIGO

• Does this cheese taste the same as regular string cheese?4 Answers
Becky S.
Milton, WA
Frigo string cheese is a classic that I have enjoyed since I was a child. I still enjoy eating this string cheese, and purchase in bulk at Costco. My entire family if 5 enjoys these, they are a great snack and easy to pack for lunches or day trips. The mozzarella cheese is creamy and super fun to eat! My favorite cheese snack for sure!
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Este queso es de muy buena calidad y más si les gusta amos bebés les en canta ...el sabor estupendo y cremoso ...es algo k no puede faltar en mi casa para los lonches y todo y asta sirve para las quesadillas y los friego les refritos ...me encanta y lo recomiendo el precio es bueno ...
Natalie W.
This is my absolute favorite string cheese! I have tried many others, and the flavor and texture just cannot match up to the Frigo's Cheese Heads String Cheese! My children love to eat it as a snack or pack it in their lunchboxes. I don't buy any other brand!
Sarah D.
Once a staple in my lunchbox in grade school, these have transitioned into adulthood with me, always in the fridge! They are a great snack to grab on the way out of the door or simply a snack of an evening. The value is good and the sticks are normally consistent.
lisa U.
i love love this string cheese. i find that it has the perfect flavor and moisture. I eat this everyday for breakfast and one for lunch. its a great snack to eat if you are really hungry. i find that it quiets my upset stomach as well. i would recommend this!
Christina A.
If there is one thing I love to snack on its these! Been eating them since I was little. The quality is much better than other breads. It tastes like fresh cheese. I would buy it again and again. I plan on using as a snack when my daughters old enough.
Akehia J.
Mebane
I love these for our lunchboxes! They fit perfectly in one of the sections on our bentos. They pack a punch of protein, are creamy and delicious, and are fun for kids to eat (not to mention, cheese head is cool). I throw a coupld in my purse when I leave with the kids for a quick errand. They actually taste really good when they're not cold but have had time to warm up to room (or purse) temp. This is a great, balanced natural snack from a reputable brand.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Frigo is one of the top brands that come to mind when I think of string cheese. I recently saw an article about people eating string cheese wrong (biting it off in pieces instead of peeling the string off slowly), and thought that was hilarious. If you are reading this, PEEL, don't bite.
Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
I love this cheese! My kids like it too. I think cheese is a great, healthy alternative to processed, sugary snacks that my kids seem to love. This cheese is one of my favorites. It has a great taste, and it's easy to toss into your lunch bag and great for an on-the-go snack. This is something I purchase often, and I'd recommend to others.
Laura L.
Lonsdale
These do not last long in our house! We have two young boys who could eat themselves silly in string cheese. I love that it's a healthier snack for them and provides them with some calcium to support strong teeth and bones. We've bought a couple other brands in the past but always go back to the cheese heads because of their flavor and smooth texture.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Does this cheese taste the same as regular string cheese?