Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesFrigidaire
Refrigerator 20 cu ft Top Freezer Refrigerator in Stainless Steel FFTR2021QS

by Frigidaire

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. The Frigidaire 20.3 cu. ft. Top Freezer has 3 Full-Width Glass Shelves and Humidity Control Crisper Drawers for storing fruits and vegetables. Equipped with bright lighting to keep contents clearly visible. Freezer has a half width shelf for flexible storage options as well as two full-width door racks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frigidaire Refrigerator. 20 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in Stainless Steel FFTR2021QS!
Stephanie  G.
Our refrigerator went out and this was the only one our local store had that was the size we needed. As a family of 6, going with refrigerator of any period of time just isn't an option. This refrigerator is horrible its loud and constantly makes noise. I have the temperature set to a little below recommended. It still freezes everything in the back of the refrigerator. We needed the handle on the opposite side but it doesn't lineup correctly and support was no help.
Janet S.
BOXFORD, MA
I purchased this refrigerator knowing that it was basic - no bells and whistles. I like the style and features inside, and it’s the perfect size for my space. Unfortunately, they skimped on the door seal to the freezer. When you close the bottom, the freezer pops open ever so slightly that it is unnoticeable until you go to get something out of the freezer, which could be 24 hours later, and realize that it has been ajar. At first, I thought someone in my family didn’t close it, and then one day as I closed the fridge, I saw the freezer pop open. I was surprised that such a reputable brand would cut corners on such an important feature.
Ava M.
Dandridge
This is a pretty good fridge, but we have had issues with the shelves randomly falling out of the door. Stuff fall all over our feet, and things have shattered and spilled in the past.
Isabel A.
Devine, TX
Love this refrigerator we were looking for one with the freezer on top and didn’t have a big space to work with. This one definitely done the job for us has enough space for all our needs
Bonita H.
Cleveland, Oh
It’s roomy, with lots of adjustable shelf space. However, when I first got it…and periodically…it makes a missing sound. Bit other than that it keeps my frost and vegetables cool and crisp.
member-78595
I love mine!! Plenty of space and the shelves are deep and easy to clean. The exterior is very shiny but not hard clean and resists fingerprints.
NICHOLE G.
Campbell, OH
Well mines black not silver. I use to love frigidaire but when I bought this one everything kept cracking, the drawer, the side rails and the butter door too. It was very expensive and I wish I would of gotten something better and less unbreakable .
Kerri S.
Dyersburg, TN
It’s a great fridge and perfect for a small family. Unfortunately our family grew and it’s becoming too small for us but we are holding onto it for as long as we can! We have had it for 5 years with no issues.
Cindy J.
Tolland, CT
I do love the style of this refrigerator in my home,it compliments any decor. It’s black textured sides with stainless steel doors is really a good idea.
Steven B.
Sanford, FL
Keeps our food cold and fresh for a long time. It is energy efficient. And it's also very attractive. And my favorite feature was it was very affordable.

Looking for your answer?