Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. The Frigidaire 18.20 cu. ft. Top Freezer has 3 Full-Width Wire Shelves and Crisper Drawers for storing fruits and vegetables. Equipped with bright lighting to keep contents clearly visible. Freezer has a half width shelf for flexible storage options as well as two full-width door racks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frigidaire Refrigerator. 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in White FFHT1814QW!
Hope Mills, NC
I love my big refrigerator to pieces. I’m old school and I still like the freezer on the top and the fridge on the bottom. It’s affordable and it’s just an all around great product. I would recommend because the one before our current refrigerator lasted is 17 years and our current one is going on 10 years and still going strong! You can’t go wrong.
Memphis, TN
I have just recently purchased this Frigidaire refrigerator. it is a lot smaller than my old one so the freezer is quite a bit smaller but I have learned to adjust and it was very affordable and I have not had any issues out of it it works great it does make a little bit more noise than my old one so be prepared for it to make a little bit of noise.
No Special Diet
Frigidaire Refrigerator. 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in White FFHT1814QW great brand. It is worth the money. This came in handy. My food stay cold and fresh .the Pros it is a great refrigerator. I have no complaints about it. It is expensive. It cost money. When you need the best and great quality. Yes , I would recommend it.
Brooklyn, NY
The brand Refrigidaire has been a staple in my family for generations. This brand of Refrigerators last forever. There's no other brand like it. I trust it to keep my drinks fruits and vegetables nice and cold and my meats frozen fresh. I highly recommend this product. Frigidaire Refrigerator. 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in White FFHT1814QW
New London, CT
I feel like Frigidaire is the industry standard for kitchen appliances. And that’s probably for a very good reason. My family has always had Frigidaire products growing up and I never remember them breaking down or having problems. And that definitely says something.
Vegan, Dairy Free
Lodi, CA
This is the refrigerator we have now in our small apartment! It’s a great brand and the one my parents had growing up was also Frigidaire. This one is small but it does the job it is intended to do. It keeps everything at the right temperature and o haven’t had any issues.
Jefferson, PA
This is just your basic fridge/freezer combo. Nothing fancy, no bells and whistles. I’ve had this in my kitchen for as long as I can remember. I would definitely like to have something bigger when we get to the kitchen remodel, but for now, it gets the job done
Navarre, OH
The best fridge for the cheapest price. Ive had fancy ones but this one does it for me. I dont have to worry about anything leaking it just does what it does. If you prefer your fridge o top, then thia is for you. Its easy to open doors and roomy inside.
Greenwood, SC
This was our first fridegrator we ever owned. It works swell! Gets very very cold frezes the food. I would of made an extra storage bin for fruit not an other rack. It's very affordable. I highly recommend if your looking to save room a small fridegrator.
Organic, Sugar Free, No Special Diet
new jersey
Normal . No me gusta ni disgusta este producto por que no es nada del otro mundo. Lo tuve por un año y preferí cambiar a otro que me ayude con mejores compartimentos . Eso es lo que me molesta y más que nada es la base fundamental de una refrigeradora