Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesRefrigeratorsFrigidaire
Refrigerator 16 cu ft Top Freezer Refrigerator in Stainless Steel, Energy Star FFHT1621QS

by Frigidaire

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. The Frigidaire 16.3 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator has 2 Full-Width, Slide-out Wire Shelves and Humidity-Control Crisper Drawers for storing fruits and vegetables. The refrigerator is Energy Star Qualified. It is also equipped with bright lighting to keep contents clearly visible.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frigidaire Refrigerator. 16 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in Stainless Steel, Energy Star FFHT1621QS!
Dane T.
Columbia City, IN
Frigidaire Refrigerator. 16 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in Stainless Steel, Energy Star FFHT1621QS uploaded by Dane T.
I’ve had this refrigerator for almost 8 years now. It has been a great product and even survived when I moved. The ice maker has always worked great. When I moved this fridge got put in the garage and is now used for a beer fridge. The shelves are adjustable which is great. This is a very affordable product that was worth the money.
Jessica H.
Vestaburg, MI
Frigidaire Refrigerator. 16 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in Stainless Steel, Energy Star FFHT1621QS uploaded by Jessica H.
I love our new refrigerator! It's the perfect size for two people. The freezer works great, I can put a room temp drink in and it will freeze in less then an hour. It has 3 shelves and 3 drawers to keep my produce fresh! All in all it was a great purchase!
Leia D.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have enjoyed this refrigerator for the last 6 years since becoming a homeowner. It has worked well with zero issues. I let a friend talk me into getting stainless steel and I do wish I had gone with a basic white color instead. Stainless steel is a pain with dirty teenage boys, dogs who like to shake muddy coats in the kitchen, and just general cleaning on the outside. Mine has the beautiful knuckle print of my son imprinted in the freezer door from one angry night after some terrible news. So, it's soft enough to damage. :D  I'm sure it'll last me many many many more years of cold bliss.
Nicole G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Well I learned today my fridge beeps at me when the door isn't closed all the way which I thought was cool. It is pretty decent sized. I wish the freezer had an ice maker that is legit the only downside to this fridge.
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
I’ve never had any issues with these products. We purchased as a set with an oven range and microwave and dishwasher
Azza Q.
fort lauderdale, FL
Frigidaire Refrigerator. 16 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in Stainless Steel, Energy Star FFHT1621QS uploaded by Azza Q.
big and fits a lot of foods, it also stays cold a lot and doesn’t breakdown. here’s me and my little brother infront of it 🥰🥰
Julieth C.
Bakersfield, CA
🤮 expele un olor horrible ya le han cambiado una pieza en la parte de abajo 3 veces y cada 2o 3 meses empieza el mal olor de nuevo... ya quiero que me lo cambien no puedo tener este mal olor dentro de mi cocina
Sabrina W.
Morgantown, WV
We’ve had this fridge for a while. Keeps items cold. Wish it had an ice maker lol. Love that it’s stainless steel. Easy to wipe off.
Rebecca H.
Payson, AZ
I think this is a very good and reliable refrigerator. It is spacious and sturdy, holds temperature well, and is easy to adjust the settings. It is also reasonably priced for the quality. I would definitely recommend it!
LEQUETA P.
I give this refrigerator 3 stars because the shelves. These shelves are not the right size, they seem to slide off the brackets, not sure the word I am looking for. You can't put anything heavy on the top shelf because I am afraid the shelve will fall. I had the fridge less than 2 years and had to replace the ice maker. I would not recommend this fridge to anyone.

Looking for your answer?