Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - FGHB2866PF

Store more produce, beverages and frozen food with the Frigidaire FGHB2866PF French door refrigerator. This 27.9 cu. ft. refrigerator offers more than 100 ways to organize your groceries based on your own unique needs. Shelves flip up and slide under to make room for tall items like beverage containers. Clear drawers help you locate ingredients, from produce to cold cuts, in less time. A full-width drawer has a large capacity that's perfect for storing large platters and trays. The doors include special compartments and bins for storing condiments, butter and milk, helping you maximize space in the rest of the fridge. The in-door ice-and-water dispenser provides best-in-class filtration. The stainless-steel Frigidaire FGHB2866P French door refrigerator continues its flexible storage into the freezer section too. The deep freezer provides top-down access to all your frozen food and ingredients with a basket that slides out for easy access to most frequently used items and a divider that helps you configure the freezer how you want.

Honest opinions on this fridge? We are in the market for a new one for our new home. I know I want stainless, French double doors, and freezer below. But otherwise, I'm not sure what else to be looking for. Any tips? Recommendations?
Start your review of Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - FGHB2866PF!
Works well BUT I noted that sometimes food tends to get bad fast. I have the setting to the correct temperature but it always happens
Abilene, TX
I have a fridge super similar to this and it is amazing. It’s easy to clean, has a ton of space, and I love the overall design of it.
Elgin, OK
Roomy and big for our large family. I haven’t had any issues with my fridge and I love the ice maker and water [email protected] front too.
Savoy, IL
Love love love. French doors and a water dispenser were must haves for me. There is so much space and it is organized great.
Warsaw, IN
We love this fridge/freezer! It has a ton of fridge space! We tend to fill the freezer quickly but it’s still a great space!
Wonder lake , IL
Love this look and the features it has. Also has so much room. I had to have a deep freezer before getting this fridge
Canton, MI
I love this brand and this style of fridge. The french door look is so pretty to me and seems to fit more food in it
I love my fridge a lot, it’s very stylish and it has a lot of space for a lot of food, specially for my freezer
Grimes
The water line to the door doesn’t work properly but other than that I’d say I like everything else about it.
Amarillo, TX
We love this! And i LOVE the ice it makes as well!! I love the French doors with the pullout drawer freezer!