Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - FGHB2866PF

Store more produce, beverages and frozen food with the Frigidaire FGHB2866PF French door refrigerator. This 27.9 cu. ft. refrigerator offers more than 100 ways to organize your groceries based on your own unique needs. Shelves flip up and slide under to make room for tall items like beverage containers. Clear drawers help you locate ingredients, from produce to cold cuts, in less time. A full-width drawer has a large capacity that's perfect for storing large platters and trays. The doors include special compartments and bins for storing condiments, butter and milk, helping you maximize space in the rest of the fridge. The in-door ice-and-water dispenser provides best-in-class filtration. The stainless-steel Frigidaire FGHB2866P French door refrigerator continues its flexible storage into the freezer section too. The deep freezer provides top-down access to all your frozen food and ingredients with a basket that slides out for easy access to most frequently used items and a divider that helps you configure the freezer how you want.

Honest opinions on this fridge? We are in the market for a new one for our new home. I know I want stainless, French double doors, and freezer below. But otherwise, I'm not sure what else to be looking for. Any tips? Recommendations?
Start your review of Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - FGHB2866PF!
Centreville , AL
I love this! I’ve always preferred the French door refrigerator. Sometimes digging in the freezer bottom is a pain but I still like the ice and water being on the fridge door
My sister actually just picked up this fridge and she loves it. The space inside is incredible, the stainless steel is easy to clean, and it fits perfectly in the space in the kitchen.
Parma Heights, OH
I’m a big fan of the French doors and I wasn’t sure how was going to feel after purchasing this but I do love the space that it gives and it’s just an overall great refrigerator
New Market, AL
This was the first appliance I bought for my new house. I will say that it is loud but other than that no problems or complaints. I highly recommend the Gallery line.
Paragould, AR
Bought this beauty last year and I'm in love with it's features. It's very roomy, keeps things at the perfect temperature and looks beautiful in my stainless steel kitchen!
Sartell, MN
As simple as it sounds, I love the ice dispenser. No more having to fill ice cube trays and wait. And I like the freezer on the bottom since you don’t use that as much.
Mount Sinai, NY
it is dream refrigerator that my parents would like loved to here with all my brothers and sisters. It provides last technology which makes your daily life much better. It stands alone versus their competitor Second to none. Everyone who purchase will love it
Roanoke, TX
Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - FGHB2866PF uploaded by Beth D.
I love my new Frigidaire Refrigerator! The LED lighting is awesome and it looks great with the rest of our stainless appliances. Got a great deal at The Home Depot but these are 100% worth the prices.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the worst appliance I have ever had. It was constantly needed a repair because it froze up. Also the freezer would not stay cold. Don’t buy this brand.
Pooler, GA
I caught this as a return from Lowe’s. The fridge itself is good. It’s hard to rearrange the shelves though so makes standing things up a little difficult