Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - FGHB2866PF

Store more produce, beverages and frozen food with the Frigidaire FGHB2866PF French door refrigerator. This 27.9 cu. ft. refrigerator offers more than 100 ways to organize your groceries based on your own unique needs. Shelves flip up and slide under to make room for tall items like beverage containers. Clear drawers help you locate ingredients, from produce to cold cuts, in less time. A full-width drawer has a large capacity that's perfect for storing large platters and trays. The doors include special compartments and bins for storing condiments, butter and milk, helping you maximize space in the rest of the fridge. The in-door ice-and-water dispenser provides best-in-class filtration. The stainless-steel Frigidaire FGHB2866P French door refrigerator continues its flexible storage into the freezer section too. The deep freezer provides top-down access to all your frozen food and ingredients with a basket that slides out for easy access to most frequently used items and a divider that helps you configure the freezer how you want.

Honest opinions on this fridge? We are in the market for a new one for our new home. I know I want stainless, French double doors, and freezer below. But otherwise, I'm not sure what else to be looking for. Any tips? Recommendations?
Start your review of Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - FGHB2866PF!
I love this refrigerator. It’s huge, and after adjusting the inside shelves and moving them around, it’s great. My only issue is the ice maker stopped making ice for a day or so until we figured out the water tube that makes the ice froze over
Fort Worth, TX
I have had the refrigerator for just over a year & have loved it until this past weekend. I no longer have ice being made. I went to YouTube to find many people with similar issues. I am going to try a few things & hope one works
nashville
We have loved our refrigerator from day one. It is such a beautiful piece in our kitchen. The freezer has so much room and we can keep so many of our frozen foods there easily - the wide drawers are perfect for frozen pizzas!
Jenkins, KY
This fridge is amazing. There is so much space and it is easy to get things in and out of it. The french doors make this easier. The freezer on the bottom is convenient and has a sliding drawer to make it easier to organize.
Greenwood, SC
I love this brand! It’s one of the most durable and reliable brands I’ve ever come across. I haven’t had this tear up on me once and I’ve had it for a few years now. The stainless steal is so durable and adds a nice touch.
Camp wood, TX
Best refrigerator I’ve ever had. Really don’t know what I would do without it. Tons of space throughout. I haven’t had any problems. It’s set up for great storage and easy cleanup. If you are in the market this is the one
Morgantown, WV
My father and step mom have this fridge in their house and I absolutely love it. The fridge is very spacious and I like the the freezer is below. Bey spacious, and has your ice and water machines as well. I highly recommend it
I freaking HATE this stupid refrigerator. Don’t buy unless you don’t want to ever have ice. Truly the worst Ice maker around. Also the interior design is set up terribly. You can’t fit anything in there. It’s so weird.
Edwardsville, IL
Trash brand that will break down within the first year of breaking no matter which appliance you have. Don’t waste your moneys spend the little extra on something...anything other than this brand. I do not recommend.
Albany , OR
Best fridge ever. The stainless steel is so nice and sturdy. We haven’t had any issues after 3 years. It’s also really easy to clean and makes good use of the internal space. Frigidaire is a solid brand.