Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - FGHB2866PF

Store more produce, beverages and frozen food with the Frigidaire FGHB2866PF French door refrigerator. This 27.9 cu. ft. refrigerator offers more than 100 ways to organize your groceries based on your own unique needs. Shelves flip up and slide under to make room for tall items like beverage containers. Clear drawers help you locate ingredients, from produce to cold cuts, in less time. A full-width drawer has a large capacity that's perfect for storing large platters and trays. The doors include special compartments and bins for storing condiments, butter and milk, helping you maximize space in the rest of the fridge. The in-door ice-and-water dispenser provides best-in-class filtration. The stainless-steel Frigidaire FGHB2866P French door refrigerator continues its flexible storage into the freezer section too. The deep freezer provides top-down access to all your frozen food and ingredients with a basket that slides out for easy access to most frequently used items and a divider that helps you configure the freezer how you want.

Honest opinions on this fridge? We are in the market for a new one for our new home. I know I want stainless, French double doors, and freezer below. But otherwise, I'm not sure what else to be looking for. Any tips? Recommendations?
Start your review of Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - FGHB2866PF!
Rockaway Park , NY
Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - FGHB2866PF uploaded by Lisa F.
Absolutely Love the refrigerator! Has an amazing amount of storage space, smudge proof stainless steel French doors, plus the ice and water maker has a tall enough space to fill large glasses, and pitchers. Even the Ice is made from PureSource Ultra filtered water and lets you know when the filter needs to be changed. But I have to say out of all the perks my favorite part is the freezer. It's located on the bottom and glides out and has also two large sliding baskets on top of extra space. Great design, so much space and storage. ❤️ it.
Alliance , NE
This fridge looks nice, HOWEVER, it’s got its quirks for sure. First, the freezer looks huge but it doesn’t hold as much as you think it would. The ice maker gets ice caught in it all the time and then we end up with water running down our fridge all day. The water filter is pricey. There is an air filter that is also pricy and doesn’t do a whole lot. And my biggest qualm. It’s freaking noisy. It starts whining all the time.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Loxley, AL
It is nice and does the job. I had a side by side that I loved and then my hubby traded it for this Frigidaire. I’m not crazy about the shelves inside and to me it seems like I have less room. I can’t say i would recommend due to my mixed feelings about it. I guess it depends on how you like the set up.
Cincinnati, OH
We just bought this refrigerator approximately 2 months ago...only, ours is the dark stainless steel...not the silver. We had some issues getting it into our house..lol. but other than that, so far so good! I love the ice machine in it and the bottom freezer door! Very convenient!
Glendora, CA
This fridge has a known issue with the ice maker. The water line to the ice maker freezes and becomes blocked and then doesn’t make ice. It’s 9 months old. I have had service department out 3 times, they take apart and defrost and then 2 months later it’s frozen again.
Cumberland , VA
So I love my Frigidaire ! It’s so big and roomy . It has multiple shelf for storage. It has temperature adjustment . The power cool and freeze is awesome feature . Love the water maker only downfall wish it had a lock for the bottom freezer .
Organic
I love this refrigerator. It’s huge, and after adjusting the inside shelves and moving them around, it’s great. My only issue is the ice maker stopped making ice for a day or so until we figured out the water tube that makes the ice froze over
Fort Worth, TX
I have had the refrigerator for just over a year & have loved it until this past weekend. I no longer have ice being made. I went to YouTube to find many people with similar issues. I am going to try a few things & hope one works
Greenwood, SC
I love this brand! It’s one of the most durable and reliable brands I’ve ever come across. I haven’t had this tear up on me once and I’ve had it for a few years now. The stainless steal is so durable and adds a nice touch.
Morgantown, WV
My father and step mom have this fridge in their house and I absolutely love it. The fridge is very spacious and I like the the freezer is below. Bey spacious, and has your ice and water machines as well. I highly recommend it