Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel French Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator uploaded by Beth D.

BY FRIGIDAIRE #4 in Refrigerators

The Frigidaire FGHF2366PF French door refrigerator features a counter-depth design, flexible storage options and filtered ice and water. The counter-depth design takes up less space and sits flush with cabinets and countertops. Sliding shelves and large bins accommodate large items. Crisper drawers keep produce fresh, and a large drawer easily holds large party platters perfect for entertaining. The deep freezer section includes an adjustable divider and drawer to keep frozen food organized and accessible. The stainless-steel Frigidaire FGHF2366P French door bottom-freezer refrigerator includes best-in-class ice and water filtration* from the external dispenser. Touch controls let you adjust refrigerator settings with the press of a button. And the stainless-steel finish resists smudges and fingerprints, so it's easy to clean and maintain. see more...

Tim K.
Mount Sinai, NY
it is dream refrigerator that my parents would like loved to here with all my brothers and sisters. It provides last technology which makes your daily life much better. It stands alone versus their competitor Second to none. Everyone who purchase will love it
Beth D.
Roanoke, TX
I love my new Frigidaire Refrigerator! The LED lighting is awesome and it looks great with the rest of our stainless appliances. Got a great deal at The Home Depot but these are 100% worth the prices.
Bethany L.
Tallmadge, OH
Review for: Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel French Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator more...
We love our fridge! I admit the counter-depth is a little tight inside, but it looks amazing in our kitchen.
Saadani A.
Review for: Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel French Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator, Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel French Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator, Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel French Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator more...
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Morgan B.
Ruthven, ON
I bought this refrigerator because the smudge proof stainless steal appealed to me. Turns out for looks wise the handles have shiny stainless on them which is not smudge proof and that is the main part you touch. Ive also had it just over a year and I've had to have a service man come out twice. Both times my motherboard has fried. Thank goodness I bought the extended warranty.
Bethany L.
Tallmadge, OH
Honest opinions on this fridge? We are in the market for a new one for our new home. I know I want stainless, French double doors, and freezer below. But otherwise, I'm not sure what else to be looking for. Any tips? Recommendations?