BY FRIGIDAIRE #12 in Air Conditioners

Frigidaire's fra126ct1 12,000 btu compact window air conditioner with temperature remote, is perfect for medium to large size rooms up to 640 square feet. It also has electronic controls with a temperature sensing remote giving you the choice of controlling the temperature with the remote or at the unit. The clean air ionizer and antimicrobial filter reduces bacteria, room odors, and other airborne particles for a comfortable environment. it also features low voltage start-up protection. and with energy star efficiency this unit provides savings along with cool, quiet comfort. see more...

• Hello :) I currently live in an apartment with the wall air con...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
tisa c.
Beech Island, SC
I live in the South it 100+ almost every day this works great to keep my house cool and it's quite and it doesn't use a lot of electric
Jessica M.
Ovid, NY
I live in a second floor apartment inside of an old house. Between poor insulation and windows facing the sun, it can get SO freaking hot it is unbearable. For being an affordable/ cheaper window a/c unit, I was surprised at how quickly this unit got the space cooled down. It also didn't kill my electricity bill which was a major positive for me. I will say, it was pretty loud and the installation of this thing was not easy as you have to assemble the sides and they don't stay well on their own.
Bri S.
Works great. We have three of these in our home & it`s all we use to cool our whole two story house. These air conditioners are easy to use & maintain. The only bad thing is they are heavy & very awkward to carry, but other than that overall great product.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
This unit works perfectly. It cools off my master bedroom very quickly. I love the energy saver feature which really helps me save on my electric bill, and the remote control is great for adjusting from a distance.
Tristicia K.
We love our air conditioners! They work great and cool down the house fast on those hot summer days. And love the remote control so we don't have to get up out of bed at night to turn it off.
Heisy C.
N Hollywood, CA
This window unit saved my family during the hot summer days. Easy to install and easy to use. And the energy saver helps to keep the energy bill down.
Dana R.
Laurel, IN
Always keeps us really cool on hot summer nights. The product is also very quite compared to other similar products.
shelayn m.
Show Low, AZ
Works great. Really heavy but well worth it when there isn't central air available. And adjust to fit most windows
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
every day this works great to keep my house cool and it's quite and it doesn't use a lot of electric and saving much money for it.im not disappointed i buy it
Tara C.
Our living room air conditioner went out and we purchased this one as a replacement. It works very well, however, it is not as quite as I thought it would be, but never the less it works and we love it. I would recommend this product to anyone who is in the market for an air conditioner. we love ours!
Liz A.
Kenosha, WI
Hello :) I currently live in an apartment with the wall air conditioning unit on the car side of the living room. The temperature never reached my bedroomand I have been thinking about the idea of a window unit for the room but how do you know what size room and window matches with the right window ac?