Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesFrigidaire
FFTR2021QW 200 cu ft Top Freezer Refrigerator with SpaceWise Adjustable Glass Shelves, Store-More Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers, Half-Width Deli Drawer, Full-Width Wire Freezer Shelf and Full-Width Freezer Door Racks: White

Frigidaire 20.0 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator Perfect for any home or office space, this top freezer refrigerator by Frigidaire has a lot of space for food storage of all kinds. The exterior has a welcoming soft finish, and inside are two adjustable glass shelves to accommodate all sizes of containers. The two humidity-controlled crisper drawers will keep your produce at their best. Gallon jugs and large bottles can rest easily within the door's rack. The reversible door can be installed on the left or right to fit your needs. You can install an icemaker in the freezer for added convenience, and the freezer can also withstand the warm setting of a car garage if you might want this fridge for secondary food storage for you and your family. About Frigidaire Frigidaire offers consumers a complete line of room air conditioners, dehumidifiers, portable air conditioners and ductless mini-split air conditioners designed with the latest in technology to meet every need. The products provide consumers with fresh designs and features that work with any decor and meet the highest of expectations in both functionality and quality. Available at AJ Madison.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frigidaire FFTR2021QW 20.0 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator with SpaceWise Adjustable Glass Shelves, Store-More Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers, Half-Width Deli Drawer, Full-Width Wire Freezer Shelf and Full-Width Freezer Door Racks: White!
Maya M.
Tucson, AZ
Frigidaire FFTR2021QW 20.0 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator with SpaceWise Adjustable Glass Shelves, Store-More Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers, Half-Width Deli Drawer, Full-Width Wire Freezer Shelf and Full-Width Freezer Door Racks: White uploaded by Maya M.
Came with the apartment. I am not fond of this fridge. Not enough room and the freezer is tiny as well. The temp is funky and often times doesn't keep things cold enough or is too cold. Plus it's kind of an eye sore.
Joyce L.
Largo, FL
Its fridge. Fits my space. Keeps frozen frozen and perishables cold. Cant go wrong. It works nicely. Price point was ok. Easy to clean.
Megan T.
Columbus, IN
This fridge is absolutely perfect. It keeps food super cold and fresh. I highly recommend it if you don't mind the color of it. I personally don't care if it is a white fridge.
Lavonne  A.
Green Bay, WI
I got this Frigidaire refrigerator a few years ago. I like it because it’s a pretty inexpensive model. I like the top freezer. It has two drawers for your fruits and vegetables. It has a dial that you can set it to as cold as you want it to be. My only complaint is that every now and then it makes a weird noise like you can hear the motor running which shouldn’t be happening and a three year old refrigerator.
Olga M.
Brooklyn, NY
I think its very good its very spacious. Every thing fits inside,It makes everything cold there's lots of space
Amanda T.
Dodge City
To start I didn't pick the fridge I have but it works ok. I have a problem with things in the back of the fridge freezing. The freezer works well don't have a issue with it. I didn't buy my fridge it came with the apartment.
Amanda C.
Prestonsburg, KY
This is a great Refrigerator. It keeps the food in the bottom cold and the freezer items frozen. Easy to open. And a lot of room to store food. The price was very woth it I bought at Lowe’s
Ashley E.
Port Hueneme, CA
This fridge works perfectly fine and is great at a lower price than most of the others that were out there when we were looking. There is plenty of room in the door in the drawers and on the shelves of this fridge and freezer to fit lots and lots of stuff. The freezer tends to frost up a bit or freeze condensation in some areas but the problem is not huge and it kind of worked itself out. The fridge does make a bit of noise when it’s working but nothing that you don’t get used to, like any other.
Tashia M.
Zanesville, OH
Nothing special about my fridge - I rent so it came standard in my apartment. It does cool really well but I feel the rubber seal could be a little better !
Patrice  C.
Rock Hill, SC
I must say that this is the most average freezer refrigerator, you can buy. It does the job. But it’s not too great on space and or longevity. I’ve lived in one apartment for two years and I’ve already gone through two of these refrigerators.

Looking for your answer?