Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesRefrigeratorsFrigidaire
FFTR1521RW 28" Freestanding Top freezer Refrigerator with 146 cu ft Capacity Full Width Wire Freezer Shelf Store-More Humidity Controlled Crisper Drawers

This 28 top freezer refrigerator is ideally designed to fit in any interior Designed engineered and assembled in the USA the product guarantees excellence of performance and high quality while the store-more humidity-controlled crisper drawers store.

How are you selected for this?
Does anyone else use this as a backup/garage fridge? Or is this your main fridge?
Start your review of Frigidaire FFTR1521RW 28" Freestanding Top freezer Refrigerator with 14.6 cu. ft. Capacity Full Width Wire Freezer Shelf Store-More Humidity Controlled Crisper Drawers!
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
My Frigidaire refrigerator freezer is about 10yrs old. Just basic and perfect for a two person household
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
FRIGIDAIRE refrigerator and stove are the appliances that I have in my apartment. Frigidaire has been a great brand. The appliances are loyal to me and I am loyal to all. They never break. They are sturdy. Easy to clean. Convenient. I have basic & reliable appliance models. Its the model #FRT17B3AQA and energy performance. Its a 2 door refrigerator. The top door is for freezer. Keeps all food items and ice frozen. It does have an ice machine maker but it is not hooked up. The standard lower door has 2 crispers at the bottom; a butter storage; side storage; and 3 levels of food holding areas. Its great. Budget friendly.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Nothing special its works and keeps the food cool and cold. It does what it is suppose to. I can tell you my upstairs neighbors have flood my apartment every day for months and it goes right on the fridge. Hasn't messed it up yet. So possibly waterproof, hoping I don't find out that answer.
Tiffany S.
Waco, TX
My refrigerator is nothing fancy but it works fine. It keeps my groceries cool and they seem to last a good while. I would like it more if it were larger and had an ice maker. But it's affordable and does the job. I recommend this brand and product
Andreya S.
Sacramento, CA
I like this fridge the only thing is that I dislike is that are freezer is small so it’s hard to buy a lot of groceries at once and so I noticed going to the store a little bit more frequently! But overall, good fridge!
Jessica M.
Ambridge, PA
Frigidaire FFTR1521RW 28" Freestanding Top freezer Refrigerator with 14.6 cu. ft. Capacity Full Width Wire Freezer Shelf Store-More Humidity Controlled Crisper Drawers uploaded by Jessica M.
I live in an apartment and we just got these last summer (2019) and so far so good. It keeps food cold. Has a decent amount of space.
Chayo P.
Minneapolis, MN
Tenemos este refrigerador en la cocina lo tome nuevo y todo funciona muy bien es muy práctico 👌🏾
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Keep it simple. It would be ni e if this model comes in stainless steel. It’s durable and affordable.
Chrissy C.
Logan
I have had no problems with this refrigerator what so ever. I have had it for about 20 years and I can't complain. The freezer stays cold the bottom stays chilled. Price point is good. I would definitely buy again. I would also recommended.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,681 reviews
This is a good, basic fridge that works well if you don’t need all the extras that a lot of the newer refrigerators come with. This makes a good garage backup fridge as well, keeps our items cold and holds a good amount of food. The freezer always keeps items frozen without causing build up of ice or frost either. Handy to have, basic but works well.