Frigidaire FAD704DWD Energy Star 70-Pint Portable Dehumidifier

The frigidaire fad704dwd energy star 70-pint dehumidifier protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture. It also helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult. Frigidaire s 70 pints-per-day dehumidifier is capable of continuous operation when the unit is located near a suitable drain. It features full-function electronic controls, an easily accessible collection container with level indicator, and a washable filter that reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles. Its effortless humidity control allows you to control the exact percentage of humidity in your room. The...

During the summer months, I always look for a dehumidifier that will do the job of making my apartment more habitable. Will this work in a 2 bedroom apartment?
Who has this? :)
Start your review of Frigidaire FAD704DWD Energy Star 70-Pint Portable Dehumidifier!
Madison, CT
Love this dehumidifier! I love the option to use a hose for a drain instead of constantly emptying it. We have it running in our basement and draining into the sump pump. It's SO quiet you can't even tell that it's running. Does a great job!
Oceanside , CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Valued at a great price doesn't have to be hassled with very often and gets the job done compare to my old one it does a great job
Spokane Vly, WA
This is amazing! It really does work and takes the humidity out of the room!!! Try it and see how it is, I recommend!!!
Our basement is damp and this has done wonders! We just have to empty it every to every other day.
This is awesome for Hot Houston weather! Helps take the moisture out of the air, does a great job!
This works great for every room in my house. Durable and really eco friendly.
This works great for every room in my house. Durable and really eco friendly.
This takes the excess moisture out of the air. Easy to use and empty. Good value for money. Would recommend.
albania
T is so good. My friend recommended it to me. I recommend it to everyone. It is totally worth it.
Birmingham, U.K.
It is good for our planet. I believe in this product and so should you. I recommend it.
Brazil
They are really good products to be used, I use some of Them. Omg I lked is good!