Frigidaire FAD504DWD Energy Star 50-Pint Portable Dehumidifier

The frigidaire fad504dwd energy star 50-pint dehumidifier protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture. It also helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult. Frigidaire s 50 pints-per-day dehumidifier is capable of continuous operation when the unit is located near a suitable drain. It features full-function electronic controls, an easily accessible collection container with level indicator, and a washable filter that reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles. Its effortless humidity control allows you to control the exact percentage of humidity in your room. The...

Hablame de este producto?
Start your review of Frigidaire FAD504DWD Energy Star 50-Pint Portable Dehumidifier!
Lowell, MI
I initially loved this dehumidifier, but within a year the handles broke. It is a bit cumbersome to carry to and from the outdoors where I can drain the water from this one.
I purchased this dehumidifier for my basement. Frigidaire is a really great brands. This one keeps up with the moisture
Fenton, MI
My grandma has this and it works really good in her house! She has it on all the time and has had no problems!
This works well at our house. It is also very sturdy and lasts awhile. It works great in our house.
This is used in our home, and it's great. The noise isn't that loud, and it really does its job.