Frigidaire 24" Built-In Dishwasher

The Frigidaire 24 in. built-in dishwasher offers a complete clean with the 5 level wash system, featuring an upper spray nozzle, middle spray arm, and lower spray arm. Reduce energy use with the no heat dry option and clean 12 place settings in one cycle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frigidaire 24" Built-In Dishwasher!
Laura B.
Frigidaire 24" Built-In Dishwasher uploaded by Laura B.
This is an ok dishwasher. It came with the house when we bought it. It doesn't do a great job of cleaning if the plate still has a little bit of stuff on it. We have to make sure we rinse everything before it goes in the dishwasher. What's the point of a dishwasher then??? Other than that, it runs fine and we don't have any other issues.
Oleksandra  S.
Portland, OR
Not is the best dishwasher machine. Washing is good but sometimes not enough cleaning plates and knifes with spoons.
Adriana  C.
Homestead, FL
Frigidaire 24" Built-In Dishwasher uploaded by Adriana  C.
Me ha gustado mucho lo mejor del mundo es que no tengo que lavar a mano, pero este es práctico sencillo y lo mejor fácil de usar
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
This dishwasher is amazing it’s so big it holds so much stuff it cleans my dishes so wonderfully it doesn’t matter if you put liquid or packs in and I do reads my dishes before I put them in however it’s so strong that was a literally clean pots and pans I definitely recommend
Jennifer G.
Frigidaire 24" Built-In Dishwasher uploaded by Jennifer G.
I love my Frigidaire dishwasher! Easy to load and unload. Quick and clean cycles! I do wish there were more room on the top shelf for those longer Camelback cups. I have found it to be very affordable!
Leigh P.
Sophia, NC
Good dishwasher. It gets the job done. It came with our house. I would probably go with another brand when it’s time.
Anita L.
Trinity, AL
Keeps my dishes clean. It’s not very noisy. Would recommend this product to friends and family.
Sara  V.
Dickinson, TX
Purchased at: Sears
This is probably one of the best dishwashers I've used. I don't have issues with it not getting dishes clean, and it isn't very loud which is also a plus. Pretty affordable too. I took off one star because the latch assembly burnt out after a few years and it's been difficult to find a replacement part. But it's a good dishwasher for the price.
Marisol  T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this dishwasher machine is really powerful i love the way my dishes look everything i have to say about this machine is good i love it
Maribeth  O.
Honesdale, PA
I purchased this dishwasher to match my Frigidaire gas range and refrigerator (which I love both of them). However not happy at all with the dishwasher. I’ve tried drying on heat and air but still the dishes are wet and some dishes have water puddled on then if there’s a lip or ledge on the item. If I use the Power Wash and select sanitize, the long cycle and extreme heat helps the drying a little but not very energy efficient to use this wash selection. I will be replacing this with another brand.

Looking for your answer?