Frigidaire 22.6 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator

The 22.6 cu. ft. side-by-side refrigerator from Frigidaire has a tall door design with hidden hinges for a sleek, well-integrated look. PureSource 3 ice and water filtration provides fresh, filtered ice and water whenever you want it. It features a clear stacked deli drawer that helps keep a variety of foods fresh for longer. The Ready-Select exterior electronic controls with digital temperature display puts total control at your fingertips. And the 3 sliding SpillSafe glass shelves help to contain spills for quick and easy clean-up.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frigidaire 22.6 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator!
Love our refrigerator it is awesome and way better than our old one. I love the stainless steel look. I love that it has a water and ice dispenser and that the tray where your cup sits is removable so you can wash it. For some reason our refrigerator won't do the cube ice even if you press the cube button it always does crushed ice no matter what. The freezer room in this refrigerator is kinda small so we ended up buying a freezer. Theres plenty of space in doors to put condiments and plenty of drawers in main refrigerator area.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is a nice looking fridge. The main problem I have with it is simply just not enough space. I am dieting so i do meal preps and have to buy lots of frozen chicken and fruit, so I struggle to fit everything without having to pull everything out to get to things. Other than that it's a great fridge. I have had it for going on 4 years and no issues so that's always good. I would recommend this fridge to anyone who doeant need a lot of space.
Its beautiful. My first stainless steel side by side. Love all the gadgets.. Ice maker with water crushed ice..etc. Glass slide out shelves..easy cleanning. Was expensuve but we got ours at the sears scratch n dent outlet..i give it a 4 star because the freezer was too small couldn't fit a 20 pound turkey in it.. Freezer needs to be better designed..not really wide enough.
We bought this on a whim when we first moved into our house specifically for the ice maker. We have well water and needed a filtered water system. I don’t like the side by side style. The freezer is very tight and doesn’t hold a lot. The bins on the doors of the fridge and freezer break very easily. Have had to replace a few.
Baden, PA
Works well, does the job and is well organized. My only complaint is my fault that I didn’t get a bigger one! My fridge is not big enough for my family. I don’t remember the cost as we got this one a few years ago. I would definitely recommend to my family though because we have NEVER had any issues with this Fridge
Organic, No Special Diet
Bunker hill, WV
We just recently upgraded to this fridge and I love it because it has an ice maker! Our old fridge was a top and bottom with the pull out freezer down below. The only thing I would change about this refrigerator is the space in the fridge itself is kind of small so you have to really arrange your groceries well.
Port St Lucie, FL
We just purchased our new build home in sept and this is the fridge the builder installed. Like any side by side the freezer is suchhhhhh a joke!! It’s deep but omg such a joke. It’s horrible. The fridge side is okay but let me tell you, keep your frozen foods to a minimum bc idk, it just so small the freezer part.
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Cedar Park, TX
It's a great product. Amazing usage and even has tons of storage! Pros: amazing water dispenser. Cons: less freezer space. I was make the freezer part a tad bit bigger. It is affordable and at a amazing price. I would highly recommend to a small family or a single house owner.
Grand Rapids , MI
We love this brand of appliances Frigidaire is an old brand it’s one of the first appliance brand to come out. My mom for ever that’s what she called the refrigerator a Frigidaire. I definitely if someone was interested in purchasing a refrigerator this is the brand id recommend.
Crown Point, IN
Have no had any problems since we got our fridge 5 years ago. Easy to clean but is is massive and a little difficult to move if you are cleaning. Even with power outages our food still stayed cold. We got the stainless steel and it is very difficult to keep smudges off.