Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesFrigidaire
07 Cu Ft 700W Countertop Microwave Oven, Black

Frigidaire 0.7 Cu Ft 700W Countertop Microwave Oven, Black

Frigidaire 0.7 Cu Ft 700W Countertop Microwave Oven, Black: 700 watts of cooking power with 10 power levels Ready-select controls with safety lock option Six quick-start one-touch options Four auto-cook and auto-reheat options Effortless weight and time defrost Add 30 seconds option The 0.7 Cu Ft 700W countertop microwave oven has a clock, timer, alarm and interior light Black microwave oven dimensions: 12.9"L x 17"W x 10.1"H Model# FFCM0724LB

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frigidaire 0.7 Cu Ft 700W Countertop Microwave Oven, Black!
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
I love my Frigidaire microwave. It has sensor cool, sensor reheat and defrost. It also has a popcorn, beverage, soften/melt and keep warm buttons. There is also a safety lock on it. I have had it for a long time and it's still working great.

Looking for your answer?