BY COLUMBIA TRI STAR

Tom Holland, Chris Sarandon, William Ragsdale, Amanda Bearse, Roddy McDowall, Stephen Geoffreys, Jonathan Stark, DVD - Wide Screen / Pan & Scan, Sony Pictures, Running Time: 01:46:00 Special Order: Ships 3-5 weeks see more...

Eric S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It took long enough for me to get to this. Funnily enough, it was Blumhouse's Ryan Turek posting a picture of his Evil Ed Halloween costume that convinced me to FINALLY sit down and check out Fright Night. I was not disappointed.

It's a great film packed with fun moments, very inventive creature designs (probably my favorite vampire makeups), and some great genre performances – particularly from Stephen Geoffreys, who is chewing every bit of scenery he can find.

I have a feeling this will become a staple of my Halloween season for years to come.
Angela W.
Rochester, NY
Great 80’s horror flick. Charlie’s friend was hilarious and who can forget the sexy villain next door! Aye aye aye!
Imane A.
El Hajeb
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This product is very good wonderful and beautiful i love it i always use it in my home it is my favourite is better than other