BY FRIENDSHIP

Friendship® 1% Milkfat Small Curd No Salt Added Cottage Cheese.

High protein 16g.

All natural.

1% milkfat low fat. see more...

• What are the best things to use this on? 8 Answers
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Foodie Expert
This cottage cheese holds up!!! Taste great good cold or for cooking with good value on this and I continue to buy this same one
fazeela c.
Foodie Expert
I love that this product is lowfat,reasonable price and great taste.I also likes how its no salt added cottage cheese.
SHARON F.
Love this cottage cheese! Stays fresh long and tastes yummy! Low in carbs as well. I like to mix it with strawberries
Jessica M.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite cottage cheese! Taste is great! I get the one with the small curds! Even my daughter loves it!
Alissa L.
Saint Johns, MI
Foodie Expert
Amazing!! Tastes so good!! And is a great price! Highly recommended to everyone! I always purchase this
Gicelle G.
I love this cottage cheese, I used while I'm on diet, to mix with lettuce, the tastes is so delicious
Lezette B.
Foodie Expert
Perfect for dipping using Fritos scoops. The no salt is ideal as the scoops have way more than needed
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
If you love cottage cheese, you'll love this one, too! It tastes so fresh and it's a healthy treat you can have with fruit. It's also a great alternative to add to recipes when you are on a diet! I love it!
Brynn B.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
We always have cottage cheese in the fridge and friendship by far is our favorite.
Travis S.
Spring Valley, NY
This is a very good sour cream my mom always uses it to make a great spinach dip
Debra K.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
What are the best things to use this on?