- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
Classic tv, this show never gets old! It's one of those sitcoms you can always come back to and still laugh even if you've already watched it. The cast is amazing and super relatable. If you haven't already checked this show out you definitely should.
One of the best shows of the 90’s!! A show that I have watched many times over and will continue to do so.
I like this show. It's funny and entertaining to watch and easy to understand the story line. Great show! Would recommend this show.
Guys. It's Friends. What more can you say? Friends is hilarious with a good amount of drama to keep you interested. There is nothing like it in my opinion. A group of friends who live in New York and are neighbors at the same time. Some of them date and break up and it's just very addicting. I have seen all the episodes but that was when I was a kid. My parents loved the show when it was still on tv so I always sat with them to watch it. Lots of great memories and it's a good family comedy.
Friends is a classic and I still have this DVD set at my house. It never gets old and it's super nostalgic. It's hard to compare it to another show. I watched it through my teens and early 20's. I love each actor so much. It's a must see show if you have never seen it before too, or you need something that will make you smile.
This is my favorite show of all time I have been watching it since I was a little kid, I watched every episode of every season over 100 times, and would do it again no doubt. I love friends.
My all time favorite TV series. It's a classic and I really miss it. Sometimes it's aggravating, sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's hilarious, sometimes it's sad. It's like I was right there with them. I love all the characters, they're all unique and they're great together, and that's why they're Friends!
Best series ever to be created don’t @ me . Although it took me so long to finish this series it felt as if my whole life was spent watching it while I got happy so did they when they got upset so did I. After crap days I would come home to watch it and it up my mood 10x
Friends is an absolute classic. It's so funny and actual focuses on real issues that you go through. The shows opening song has become more and more relevant as I've gotten older. I watch it every night on netflix as I'm falling asleep. It really never gets boring
I remember watching this show growing up and LOVING it and not much has changed. I even got my husband hooked and we binge watched all of the seasons. I can rewatch over and over again and never get tired of it. It’s an iconic show for a good reason.
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Who is your favorite couple?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos