BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best TV show of all time! I find parts of myself in each of the characters. I could never grow tired of their antics. I've watched the show several times, and I find it hilarious every time. It's just so relatable!
Kimberley F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this show. The characters have great chemistry together and make the show extremely enjoyable! This is a show that once you start watching it you can't stop. I recommend this show to everyone!
Whitney H.
Jonesborough, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Friends is one of the best shows in the history of shows. It has the perfect balance of everything I want in a good show. It has humor, romance, sad stuff, and great friendship. I could watch it all day every day.
Katie F.
I own all ten seasons of Friends, watched every episode at least 25 times, and I still can't get enough. The show is consistently funny and it seems that every situation in life can be related to this show.
Allison M.
Camp Hill, PA
I don't actually own this set, but a friend of mine does and borrowing it is how I managed to watch the whole series. The set up of the pack and the quality of the discs is great. Now I want to watch Friends.
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows of all time. It's so funny and you can always find an episode to watch that suits your mood. Ten seasons of characters who are so easy to relate to and ten seasons I was sad to see end.
Annie K.
Los Angeles, CA
I think this show is a classic. It was watched and loved in the 90s and even now, I find myself reaching for my Friends DVDs and watching it during terrible daytime TV, or late night TV. Absolutely hilarious.
Jennifer L.
South Bend, IN
I was given this series as a gift for Christmas and I always reference it as the best gift ever. I watch this every night and it never gets old. The series together in a set is amazing and easily able to use.
Veronica M.
Lynwood, CA
I love this show it never gets old. Love watching how well the cast mesh together, you can tell they had fun working on it. I never get tired of seeing Rachel and Ross together and seeing Phoebe and the jokes she made. I love the part when Chandler and Monica get together I was like OMG lol.
Shannon G.
Bronx, NY
A lot of people based their moves to New York City in the 1990s on "Friends" and "Sex and the City." While most New Yorkers know there is little reality here, the show makes for a good time waster or diversion.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!