- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
Best TV show of all time! I find parts of myself in each of the characters. I could never grow tired of their antics. I've watched the show several times, and I find it hilarious every time. It's just so relatable!
I absolutely love this show. The characters have great chemistry together and make the show extremely enjoyable! This is a show that once you start watching it you can't stop. I recommend this show to everyone!
Friends is one of the best shows in the history of shows. It has the perfect balance of everything I want in a good show. It has humor, romance, sad stuff, and great friendship. I could watch it all day every day.
I own all ten seasons of Friends, watched every episode at least 25 times, and I still can't get enough. The show is consistently funny and it seems that every situation in life can be related to this show.
I don't actually own this set, but a friend of mine does and borrowing it is how I managed to watch the whole series. The set up of the pack and the quality of the discs is great. Now I want to watch Friends.
One of my favorite shows of all time. It's so funny and you can always find an episode to watch that suits your mood. Ten seasons of characters who are so easy to relate to and ten seasons I was sad to see end.
I think this show is a classic. It was watched and loved in the 90s and even now, I find myself reaching for my Friends DVDs and watching it during terrible daytime TV, or late night TV. Absolutely hilarious.
I was given this series as a gift for Christmas and I always reference it as the best gift ever. I watch this every night and it never gets old. The series together in a set is amazing and easily able to use.
I love this show it never gets old. Love watching how well the cast mesh together, you can tell they had fun working on it. I never get tired of seeing Rachel and Ross together and seeing Phoebe and the jokes she made. I love the part when Chandler and Monica get together I was like OMG lol.
A lot of people based their moves to New York City in the 1990s on "Friends" and "Sex and the City." While most New Yorkers know there is little reality here, the show makes for a good time waster or diversion.
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos