BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• Can I BE wearing any more clothes? Like if you get it!10 Answers
  • It would be interesting to get a new season more modern3 Answers
Amy M.
Laurel, MD
I love watching this show, I will never stop watching it. It feels like you are right there with them in the apartments hanging out. This show feels like how every person's group of closest friends relates to one another.
Brittany C.
Owego, NY
I have grown up watching Friends because my oldest sister was obsessed with it. To this day I still watch it whenever it's on. Doesn't matter if I've seen the episode a million times (I've seen them all anyway) I will sit down and watch it like I haven't seen it before! Always funny, never let's me down!
Amanda C.
Astoria, NY
Friends is such a light-hearted show where you just can't help but fall in love with each one of the characters. The show is funny and amusing but also follows a story line. Definitely one of the best series of all time.
Ebony K.
austin, TX
Omg!!!! I love friends and every time I watch it I laugh and I always notice something new that I didn't see before, I cant say what season I like the most because their all so great!!! I give friends an A++++++++++++ lol
Angela C.
Des Moines, IA
I love Friends! I remember crying at the series finale when I was just in middle school! I have all the seasons except 8 and 9 (I'm getting there!) I can watch them over and over again. They are so funny and relatable!
Rachel T.
Yakima, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Anybody who starts watching friends, I can guaranteed you will immediately get addicted. Watching this makes you wish it was real life. It has love, and humor and mystery. It's a great show. I cried when it was over.
Shirley H.
This show was the ideal adult life in the 90's! I watched it as a kid, and it was funny. Then as a teenager, it was funny for entirely different reasons. Now as an adult, it's just hilarious!!! I love this show so much!
J O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows! Honestly I've re watched the entire series so many times and I still laugh at all the jokes. This show is a classic. If you never seen it before I 1000% recommend it . You're gonna love it.
Christina S.
Glendale, AZ
A++ show. My #1 favorite show of all... this show has been there for me through everything, this show has made me laugh, cried, and made me forget all about my problems, the one show I can watch over and over again!
Allisa M.
San Diego, CA
I love this show so so so so much! I kept contemplating on buying all of the seasons but good thing I heard that Netflix is going to have all of the seasons up in January!! I can't wait to watch all of the episodes.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?