BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Obviously there is a consensus that this was (still is) an amazing show. the characters all worked so well together and i don't think there will ever be a show that feels as effortless as this one. everything just worked :)
Gisselle C.
Brockton , MA
I love everything about this show. I've watched every episode like a million times & I still burst out with laughter! This will always be my #1 favorite show. Those actors will always be known for their roles in this show!!
Crystal A.
Saint George, UT
The reviews should speak for themselves. This show will go down in history as one of the best and longest running sitcoms. The actors and writers are brilliant. From the first episode to the last, this show is awesome!!!
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is a must have for a "Friends" fan! This set is worth the money because you get to watch all the episodes they have. Plus, it's the last of the series. Great classic comedy to own! I love it and I believe you would too.
Angie F.
Corona, CA
Absolutely love this show, I often find myself watching reruns. I think the show will live on forever but if they made a movie, it may just hurt the show. The ending was perfection! If you have yet to see it go watch it now!
Bobbi S.
Vancouver, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Omg there isn't enough words to decribe how much I love friends. This is my show I watch when I feel down, when I feel bored, happy, or anything in between! Agh! I love it!
Travis H.
San Diego, CA
Friends is one of those shows that even people who don't watch much TV have seen and enjoyed many an episode of it. The ensemble cast of characters comes together in such a way that they struck comedy gold on a weekly basis.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
By far my absolute FAVORITE show ever!! I've seen every episode over 100 or more. I was a huge fan back in the day and 10 years later I continue to be a HUGE fan. Thank you Netflix for making it easier for me to get my fix.
Nicole O.
Mount Vernon, WA
Friends will be great always and forever! I watch it now and still laugh every time even though I know what their going to say and what's going to happen. There has not been another show like this since and will never be.
Brooklyn W.
Gainesville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Love friends so much. I still watch it to this day. They're all great actors and I feel like I'm with them in the show, there's very emotional and hilarious episodes.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?